Chapter 4

I finally make it inside the school and I blast through the halls. I don't stop running for I fear that if I do, they'll catch up to me.

The only problem is, I don't have a clue on how the layout of this school is. I have no places in mind to hide from my pursuers.

So much for my "brilliant plan". Just fucken peachy ain't it..

Jeez, this shit is straight out of a damn horror movie.
I better not be that one bitch that trips over fucken air.
If that happens, I'm gonna be so fucken pissed...

As I make a turn to go through another hall, I collide with someones and fall flat on my ass.

Ow!
Shit that's gonna leave a mark for sure.

I wince and stand up, now rubbing my backside to soothe the pain. I look up to the person that I bumped into to try and apologize, only to stop and have my mouth agape as I see who it is.

Purple hair that I guess he doesn't bother to tame which makes it look like he just got out of bed. Serious eye bags that seem as if he's never slept at all and that downright just serious expression he carries around as if he's tired of everything and everyone.

Oh shit. It's Shinsou.

"You gonna just stare at me or are you going to say something after bumping into me."

His voice snaps me out of my deliberate ogling of him and I straighten up.

"I'm so sorry Shinsou, I didn't mean to crash into you. My bad."

I rub the back of my neck due to the awkward seconds of silence. I watch as his face turned into confusion and he finally asks me,

"Who are you and how do you know my name?"

I froze.

Fuckkkkkkkk. I'm so stupid oh shitttt why would I just say his name like that.

Now presenting Y/n, the most idiotic person alive right now

I give a light chuckle and lightly scratch the side of my head. I give off an awkward smile, trying my best to not get him mad  and create a lighter mood.

He doesn't smile back

Ouch, man. That shit hurted.

I bring my hand back down and stick the other one out while taking one step closer.

"Sorry for startling you, and I apologize for bumping into you buddy. The name's y/n and as for your question, let's just say I'm somewhat a fan of yours and I genuinely admire you."

When I said those words, I really did mean it. The drive and determination he has inspires me to try my best no matter how unsuited I am or how much stuff may be against me. His story honestly brought me to tears and I have always wanted to somehow let him know that I support him and he is worthy of being a hero. I let go of that feeling because it was just fiction.

But now, things have changed.

" You deserve to fulfill your dream of being in the hero course. I have faith in you and just know I support you"

He looks at me with shock and bewilderment as he takes in what I just told him.

Shinsou's POV:

What the hell's going on here?

I had always thought that people would be wary of me due to the nature of my quirk. Yet here I am being told that they have faith in me and to fulfill my dreams. Who the hell even is she and why is she telling me this as if we've known each other before?