Chapter 45

And with that I walked off, heading for the center...
---------

"Are you both ready?"

I nod my head to answer Midnight's question while Bakugou just tells her to 'hurry the hell up'.

"Ready... set... go!"

Without giving it a second thought, I released a huge blast towards Bakugou, pushing myself back a couple steps. Multiple booms went off and I saw him heading straight for me with looks that could kill. Since he seemed more focused looking straight ahead, when he got close enough, I quickly went down and kicked the back of his legs to trip him. I was about to grab a hold of his arms to make him unable to move, but I wasn't quick enough.

He immediately pushed off his feet and shoved me hard enough to create a good amount of distance between us. I rolled a bit before scrambling to get up and throw another blast his way. He seemed to see through my motive and dodged the blast easily. Without a second too soon, he threw a punch, knocking my shoulder to the side and overthrowing any remaining balance I had.

God can this dude already knock me out, I'm tryna leave here as soon as possible...
Whether it be the infirmary or my world.
I don't mind.

"Are you going to keep acting all fucken depressed or are you gonna fight me seriously Y/n, cuz I'm getting real fucking tired of beating your sorry ass knowing you aren't trying for shit."

Right before his explosion hit me and blasted myself in the air and fell to the other side of the borderline and stood there, waiting.

"Hey Blondie, do you like, I don't know, ever know when to SHUT THE HELL UP!"

My annoyance got the better of me which caused my hands to release an enormous blast, straining my arm in the process. I gripped my wrist as I felt like the tendon was going to snap in half. I heard a dry laugh and looked up to see Bakugou moving the smoke away with his hand. His eyes were almost into slits as he was deflecting any debris to get in his eyes and he had a creepy smile that didn't look all too happy.

"Well it's about time the selfish dumbass decides to finally take me fucking seriously. You better be ready, because this time, I'm going to kill you. No more going easy on you."

'Well I'll be damned, the Katsuki Bakugou went easy on poor little ol me? Well punch me in the throat and throw me off a cliff, I'm impressed that deep down in that tiny brain of yours, you know how to take it easy on people."

At that it seemed like a string of tension that had been floating in the air throughout the battle finally snapped as we both glared at each other, daring the other to make a move. Without wasting another second, both of us had booked it toward each other, landing and dodging punches and kicks. Already getting tired from the fight and the conversation I had with Recovery Girl, I noticed how I gradually started slowing down and getting hit a lot more.

No matter how long this battle has taken, I knew one thing for sure.

He was still going easy on me.

"C'mon Y/N, you can't seriously be done already when we've only just started!"

I spun around and landed a punch to his gut and jaw, pushing him back a little. He wiped some of the blood off his mouth and looked at me with a serious face.

"Only just started my ass, how bout you hurry the fuck up and blast me already, huh! I know you easily could've finished this a long time ago so don't you dare think I didn't notice!"

I felt myself being even more annoyed with everything. Suddenly I gradually felt hotter and hotter, but not caring I continued on, making my way towards him.

"I don't know what you think you can achieve by being a hypocrite Blondie. You're over here saying not to go easy on you when you're the one who's going easy on me!"

I let out multiple blasts his way, all of them sent at a shitty trajectory so he was able to evade them with ease.

Every move I made, my body kept feeling hotter and heavier, making me want to collapse to the ground, but I still pushed on.

"It's not my fault I had some serious ass revelation right before our battle all right! I just want to get this over with but you on the other hand seem to want to make it longer than it needs to be!"

Blasts were shooting off in every direction, uncontrolled and shot without my own self noticing.

"Oi dumbass, what's wrong with you? Why the hell are you going see through?"

I gave a confused look and peered at my hands and to my dismay, it showed what he was saying was true.

"Ohhhh shit."

At that I started to panic a bit and started setting off explosion after explosion to the ground. Blocking everyone's vision with all the smoke and debris that formed everywhere.

"WHAT'S THIS EVERYBODY, SEEMS LIKE Y/N IS MAKING A SORT OF SMOKE SCREEN TO DISABLE BAKUGOU'S VISION."

I continued to throw blasts at the ground, not caring how fucked up my arms became. Burns started forming on my hands but I didn't care anymore, as long as it was proof that I was still existing here, none of that mattered.

I shouldn't have come here.. I mean it wan't like I had a choice...

"OI dumbass"

I mean I should've tried looking for a way home instead of just staying here acting like this is a reality...

"Oi Y/N stop it!"

If only this was all a fucking dream... damn it wake up already

"Dammit I said stop!"

Hands grabbed my own, forcing me to stop my constant attacks toward the ground, everything surrounding us was smoke and walls of cement as I realized I had made a hole and we were both in it. After my constant attack, everything began to spin and I felt myself begin to fall. Their hold on me got firmer, trying to steady me. I looked towards Bakugou, who looked like he was beginning to panic. He kept looking from my see through hands and back to my face.

"I'm only going to ask this one more fucking time and this time you better answer me. What the fuck is going on."

To Be Continued...

-A.N.-
Well well well if it isn't the consequences of their own actionss, listen up y'all, someone needs to smack some sense into miss
Y/N's single celled brain immediately. I mean yea we get it we've all had dreams where we don't wanna wake up because of how great they've been, but dam girly no need to get depressed over possibly leaving now. 💀💀💀💀

Anyways, I apologize once again for the delayed chapter, cuz hoenstly, idk wtf i wrote for this but oh well lets see how this pans out shall we.

WANN WISH YOU ALL A MERYY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE, I HOPE EVERYONE SPENT IT WELL.
I KNOW I SURE DID, I GOT A PIRANHA PLANT PLUSHY AND ICHIGO'S BANKAI TENSA ZANGETSU LES GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 😩✌️😋👍😼😼😼🤩🥳🥸😩😮‍💨

I'LL WRITE AGAIN SOON BECAUSE I HAVE AN IDEA IN MY HEAD AND I DON'T WANNA FORGET IT SO YEA UNTIL NEXT TIME AND ONCE AGAIN HAVE A MERRY WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS YOU ALL💃💃💃💃