he asks you out!!!- Chooki

Chooki and you have been getting along really well it was like back in the old times where you to always saw each other every single day after practice. but you also been noticing that he's been really fidgety around you lately and started to worry a little. So you asked him what was wrong and this was your answer.

"Oh nothing's wrong at all... Seriously." He said.

"Are you sure cause you're really fidgety Chooki." You asked.

"Ok ok, we've known each other for a while now, and I was wondering if you would like to go out with me you know...boyfriend and girlfriend?" he confessed

This really shocked you in so many ways you were speechless. He sighed and spoke, "Sorry (Y/N)... I'll just go ahead and go home."

"Well hold on a second you didn't even give me a chance to speak, yes I'll be your girlfriend." You said stopping him.

He sighed in relief and you to walk home together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

real sorry guys but they blocked Wattpad on my school computer again so it will take a long long long time for me to update but Chooki's was real hard to think of. But Gen's is coming up soon. So get ready Cloud if you're going to love this!!!