How you met- Toxsa

You were waiting your older brother Ichigo (couldn't think of anything) to get done in your family's gaming store. You were fiddling with your (f/c) corebrick hoping you didn't have to go and worry your brother to death like you did last time. But sadly... your ex (ex's/n) walked to you

"Well, what do we have here?' He said smirking.

"Go the fuck away..." You said bluntly.

"Why?" He asked. You got up and tried to walk away, but he grabs you by the arm and pushes you against the wall.

"Hey you jerk!" You heard. You looked and you saw... Toxsa Dalton? What was he doing here?

"How 'bout you leave her alone?" Toxsa said. (ex's/n) let go of you... which gave you a perfect time to run into the shop to get your brother, but you couldn't just let Toxsa get hurt... (ex's/n) was a pretty good fighter. But you were too, your captain of the girl's martial arts team. But luckly, Ichigo came out and saw your ex.

"What are you doing here... we have a restraining order on you... stay away from her." He sneered (yes! restraining order!!!)

Your ex walked off and gave Toxsa a death glare. Toxsa walked up to you.

"You ok?" He asked.

"Yeah." You said.

"Well , i guess i came too late... i needed a new set of headphones." He said with a sigh.

Ichigo smiled and opened the door. "I'm sure we can help you get them before we close." He said.

"Sweet! um... hey.. what's your name?" Toxsa asked you.

"(y/n) on DoomSploders, (y/characters/n)." You said.

"Cool! I didn't know you played DoomSploders!" He said.

You smiled, you both walked into the game shop, Toxsa got what he needed, you said your goodbyes, and he left. You had this weird feeling inside, oh no.. you can't be falling in love again... but you didn't care!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMG I SO SOWWY!!!! this took forever to think of!!!