When He wants to Cuddle- Ceylan

You got a phone call from Ceylan's dad saying that something was wrong with him and he was worrying his dad, so maybe you could come over to cheer him up and find out what was wrong with him. You came over immediately after the phone call.

You walked into Ceylan's room after Mr. Jones let you in. He was sitting on his bed looking at the floor, he didn't even look up at you when you walk in.

"Ceylan? What's going on?" You asked.

"It's Guren, something's wrong with him... he won't tell any of us what's going on..." He answered looking at you. You sat by him, with that, he wrapped his arm around you and pulled you close to him as possible. You put your head on his shoulder.

"(Y/n), how long are you going to stay?" Ceylan asked you.

"Until you cheer up, Guren might be dealing with family issues." You answered.

"Ok..." He said. He pulled you into a hug. Man, he really wished he know what was wrong with Guren... but you knew he wouldn't be able too. You put your head against his chest and you two cuddle for a real long time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YAY! They unblocked wattpad at the school so i can do this during school!! Also i is grounded from my laptop so i was real mad.