When You Accidentally (not really XD) Fall on Top of Him XD- Gen

(Gen was hard to do so i decided to take a turn with him once again... what am i doing with my life...?)

You and Gen were staring at each other cause you were mad at your mom cause she said that she was coming home and Gen wasn't allowed over. So you two were making the best of it until she got back. You two had this bad of staring at each other for some odd reason, but you two didn't care. Then he spoke up. 

"I have a question for you?" He asked. 

"What?" You asked him.

"Why do you like (f/show/n)?" 

"Uh. Cause it's the best show in the world." You said. 

"I just... do not understand the plot." Gen said. 

"*ZE GASP OF INFINITY* WHAT?! You watched it with me like from the beginning of Season 1 and to the end of Season (what ever your season you're on)!!! AND YOU STILL DON'T UNDERSTAND IT!?!?" You yelled. 

"Whoa calm down (Y/n)! I just don't understand it!" He said backing up. Within that moment, you tackled him. He looked into your eyes, and then you finally realized what you did. You cheeks turned bright red and he just smiled at you. 

"Maybe I should make you mad more often." He said smirking. You got off of him and he sat up as you sat beside him and you both looked out the window. You put your head against his shoulder and he put his arm around you. You were both there for a long time until your mother got there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
XD LADIES AND GENTLEMEN I HAVE NO LIFE!