When you get sick- Chooki

You got sick because you got pushed into a mud puddle in the middle of winter, during practice for soccer. Chooki found out and kind of got furious, so he told those girls who pushed you into the puddle to stay away from you or they were gonna have a problem, hey they left you alone, but you were still sick.

Chooki made sure you were comfortable before you fell asleep. When you woke up, he was asleep in a chair by your bed (aww....), he stayed here all night?

"Chooki?" You asked. He woke up very startled, startling you. He looked at you and sighed.

"Hey, sorry for freaking you out like that, feeling any better?" He asked.

"Yes, how were you able to stay all night with me... do my parents know?" You asked.

"Yes, they know we're dating because of my parents told them, so let me stay because your parents told me this was 'an exception' to them. My parents said as long we were not doing anything bad, they were fine with it." He explained.

Wow, that's a real shock for you. You just smiled and he did too. He scooted the chair closer to you so he could check your temperature.

"No fever, but I be catious." He said.

"Alright..." You said. He smiled and kissed your forehead. He took care of you for another few hours and left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:3 This is beautiful....