When You Get Bullied In Front of Him- Ceylan

(this is before you get bullied)

You and Ceylan were walking to the park hand and hand, he was telling you how he was so glad to be with you... then some girl walked up to you and Ceylan.(nerdqueenrules you see where i'm going with this?)

"Oh great, the last person I wanted to see." Ceylan said as you stopped. You looked at him confused. 

The girl fell to her knees and started sobbing. 

"Ceylan please take me back! I'm so sorry for dumping you!" The girl said. You looked at Ceylan with a real concerned look. 

"Sorry Candy, you had your chance... I'm with (Y/n) now." He said pulling into a hug. Candy got up and looked at you with a real nasty look.

"C'mon Ceylan, you can do better than that. Dump this piece of trash and just say you still love me." Candy said. You growled... like literally. Ceylan had pulled you closer to him and gave her this death glare. 

"Don't you threaten her you two timer!" He yelled. She gasped. 

"...Whatever." She said walking away. You looked at him with a real concerned look. 

"That was Candy, my ex, i dumped her two days after I met you cause she was cheating on me." He said. He kissed you and walked you home 

(Next day: this when you get bullied)

You walked home alone after a long day cause you weren't feeling well and told Ceylan that he can meet him at your house cause your parents were out of town. But you didn't know you were getting stalked by Candy and her gang, as soon as you hit the gate to your house, you were pulled back and pushed down to the ground. Luckily you were skilled at things like this so you decided you use your arm and barrel rolled and push your self up. 

"What the what?! Oh.. it's you..." You said standing straight. 

"Ceylan is mine! No one can have him!" She said tackling you. You barely had time to react so you hit the ground hard screaming, luckily, your great dane Sawyer was in the yard on a chain and he started barking and let me tell you, he's a big one. It scared Candy and Ceylan had pulled her off of you a second later after Candy and her friends freaked out. Candy gasped when she saw Ceylan with a really mad expression on his face. 

"I can't believe you would hurt her like that!!" He said letting go of her. 

"I... s... she started...!"

"No! I saw the whole thing coming up here!" He yelled. Candy backed up and her friends and her bailed. He picked you up bridal style, the gate was already opened so he just walked in. He sat you down on the bench that was on the porch and kissed your forehead. 

"You ok?" He asked. You nodded. Ceylan walked to Sawyer and let him off the leash. Sawyer walked to you and sat down by you on the ground as Ceylan sat down beside you on the bench. 

"At least your parents aren't here, that means i can be with you for a while." Ceylan said with a smiled. Sawyer barked and you both laughed at him. 

"And Sawyer too." You said. You two went in with Sawyer behind you and sat on the couch, you two sat at the edge of the couch so Sawyer could lay on the couch. He put his hand on your lap as you leaned against Ceylan, you all fell asleep an hour later. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I KNOW THIS IS LONGER THAN USUAL!!! But nerdqueenrules gave me an idea based off the rp we were doing so dont give me crap about nothing!!