When you get sick- Toxsa

You were having the worst day of your life, your older brother got you sick! You call Toxsa and told him what happened. 

"Gee, hey, is your brother home?" He asked. 

"No." You replied. 

"Be over in a few seconds!" He said before haning up. 

Well, just what you needed. But oh well, it beats being home alone. He got there around thirty minutes later with his entire collection of the DoomSploders comic series (bare with me people i'm inprovizing!), his laptop, headphones and game.

"Hey, got something to do while you're si... whoa you look really pale. (way to state the obvious you dumbass! XD)" He said looking at you.

"Gee thanks for the reassurance Toxsa. How about, 'Hey (Y/N), How are you feeling or something better than whoa you look really pale?" You said sarcastically.

"Sorry... anyway, i brought something to do, and I brought painkillers just in case." He said. He set the bag on the coffee table and sat by you. You scooted closer to him and he wrapped his arm around your shoulder. You took the painkillers out and noticed he also bought you a bottle of (favorite soda/n).

"Toxsa, you didn't have to..."

"Yes I did, I thought you might want something to take with those painkillers." He said.

You smiled and took the painkillers. Then you two started to play some games and then the painkillers kicked about an hour later so you fell asleep. He let you fall asleep on his shoulder, he ended up falling asleep too. Let's just say, Ichigo was not happy when he came home to that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AHAH!!!! FINALLY SOME PROGRESS!!!!!! srry i'm not able to upload anything much anymore... me had writers block.... so goodnight and good ridance!