He Wants Your Attention- Ceylan

You were at Ceylan's house upset at your parents once again, because of your relationship with Ceylan. You were totally upset and was in his room laying down on his bed while he was sitting in a chair. He understood how mad you were so he really didn't say anything, but to tell you the truth, he was having a bad day too. He was upset because his parents were gone for the weekend and was going to be alone once again. He couldn't take it no more. So he got up and laid right by you. You turned to him and smiled.

"What is it?" You asked.

"Just needed some attention. (way to tell her XD)" He said. You noticed he wasn't even smiling. His eyes were filled with sadness and pain. You cuddled close to him and he immediately wrapped his arms around you.

"How can you be used to your parents being gone all the time...?" He asked you.

"Actually, i'm not... I hate it when they're gone." You said.

"Oh... well, you got me, and don't you forget it." He said.

"Ok attention hog." You sarcastically said. He smiled and held you as close to him as possible.

You two were for the whole night and your parents actually never said anything... XD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

XD amazing Ladies and Gentlemen of Quarton.