When you meet- Gen

'Splash!' You threw another rock into the water, you had just got done being picked on by the twirling team and you were about to choke a bitch, their team captain, (twirling team captain/n). When all of a sudden you had a feeling you were being watched. You turned and saw a boy looking at you, and not just any boy, Gen Kurai, the school's used to be emo kid (srry, just had to put it out there). Of course you were startled, so being a clutz and all, you nearly fell into the lake, but he caught you before you could hit the lake.

"Sorry for scaring you, I thought I was the only one who came here." He said.

"it's cool, and no, I come here alot." You said. He helped you stand up straight and he let go of you and gave you a small smile.

"So, why are you here? I only come here when i'm upset." He asked.

"Well, I just got done being picked on by the twirling team." You said looking at the ground.

"Gee, sorry about that. I just got dumped by Beni (yes... don't judge me)." He said.

Beni? You really never liked her, nor she didn't like you either.

"Sorry abou that." You said looking at him.

"It's cool. So... I never got your name." He said.

"(Y/n)." You said.

"Gen." He said. "I'll see you later." He said walking off.

You were smiling on the inside as you watched him walk off, but he really sounded like Dromus. You pulled out you (f/c) corebrick from your (f/c) jacket and studied it. You looked across the lake and the sun was setting. Your hair flowed with the wind. Could he be Dromus... no, he couldn't be. He just couldn't be.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I dedicate this to ze great and powerful CloudzeKiller, she help me get this idea! I LOVE YOU SIS!!!!!! :3