When You Get Bullied In Front of Him- Toxsa

You were on your way home, Toxsa said as soon as he got done with his shift at his family's cafe he would stop by the apartment cause your brother Ichigo was married and his wife had a baby so sthat meant you would be home for a day or two because the baby wasn't in good shape with it was born, it was supposed to be born in a couple of months but it decided to come early(forgot to mention that ichigo was married, but his wife loves you and you love her back! X3). But whopdido, your ex and his new girlfriend, who was one of the biggest whors in school, came to you. 

"Hey (Y/n)? Where is your boyfriend? Aww did he dump you?" (Ex's/n) cooed at you. 

"Get lost. I'm still taken." You said bluntly and started to walk away. But you were pulled back and pushed towards the wall by (Ex's/n) girlfriend. 

"Hey!!" You yelled. Toxsa was walking by and heard you scream in pain because you were punched in the chest. You got the wind knocked out of you. When Toxsa looked to his left, his eyes shrinked and he ran to you and pushed (Ex's/n) girlfriend off of you. Toxsa helped you to his feet and puts you behind him. 

"Don't you know what a restraining order is?! Leave her alone or i'm calling the cops on you!!" Toxsa yelled at them. 

"You stay out of this shr...." All of a sudden a old couple came with two police officers and pointed to your ex and his girlfriend and explained to them that they saw them hurting you. Those two were handcuffed and taken to the police department and charged for assault.  The old couple let you and Toxsa into the shop and told them they were welcome anytime they wanted to come. To tell you the truth, they were acquaintances with Toxsa's old friend Mr. White. You two left and he insisted on staying with you for the night, with permission of course which his parents understood, but Wakamei didn't like it one bit. But he ignored that and walked you to your house. Once you two got there, Ichigo and his wife were home with the baby, cause they heard what happened and the baby ended up being healthy and ready to come home. 

"(Y/n)! Are you ok.... what is he doing here?" Ichigo asked not too thrilled. Macie, Ichigo's wife had just put the baby in his crib and slapped Ichigo upside the head. 

"Ichigo! He's here because he wants to be with her after what happened!" She said. 

"Well, that and... my parents gave me permission to spend the night here..." Toxsa said rubbing the back of his head. 

"WHAT?!?!" Ichigo yelled. You started giving Ichigo the puppy eyes, and let me tell ya, those never fail you even when it comes to Toxsa. "Oh... fine!! But you're working with me tomorrow at the game store." He said. 

"Deal." You said. You two went in his room and fell asleep around 3 in the morning, which when Ichigo came to wake you up, Macie told him not too because how long they were up, you love Macie so much cause she gets you out of trouble most of the time, oh, and btw, you two didn't wake up till 1 PM XD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok i lied, took two prickin days too work on so i'm sorry.