When you get hurt and your first kiss (PLOT TWIST PLOT TWIST!!)- Guren

You walked out of your house, the sun is shining, the birds are singing, when all of a sudden you trip and fall. And right in front of Guren too. He was gonna walk you to go meet his friends for the first time, but now you're hurt.

"(Y/N)!!" Guren yelled. He ran to you and got on his knees when he got to you. You sat up and your arm throbbed in pain.

"My arm... I think I bruised my elbow." You told him. He helped you to your feet, not only you hurt your elbow, you scraped your knee, so you stumbled when standing up. Since the front door was opened, He picked you up bridal style and walked in (GUREN NASH!!!!?). He sat you on the couch and went to get the first aid kit. He got back and wrapped your knee, and your elbow. When he got done, he smiled and sat next to you.

"You ok?" He asked.

"Yeah, i'm a clutz." You said looking away.

He made you look at him and thats what made your heart go faster. His blue-violet eyes were staring into your (e/c) eyes. Within that moment, your lips touched. You returned the kiss and you two pulled away. He looked like he was gonna explode until he noticed your expression. You were bug-eyed and your cheeks were a real bright red making him laugh.

"I guessed that must've shocked you there huh?" He asked you. You just nodded and hugged him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HAHAH!!!!!!!!! BEST PLOT TWIST EVER!!!!!!! 

another thing, i'll do when the guys are sick in the middle of the scenario oki? oki.