When He Wants Your Attention- Chooki

You were really doing last minute extra credit for math class, you were making only a 83 in there, but hey, you were doing this because if you did this, your math teacher would change two of your daily too 100 and a test grade to a 90 cause you were your math teacher's favorite student because you would always do errands for him when you were done with your work which you were always the first one done. Your test grade was 73 because because it was a group project and you were paired up with one of the worst students in the class, but good thing was, your teacher gave you a passing grade on it.

Chooki, well he was there with you and he hated how you weren't paying attention to him. He tried to get your attention once but you told him not now, which kind of made him sad and left you alone. You finally got done and sighed in relief. You leaned back in your chair and stared at the ceiling. You finally got up and fell on your bed, giving a opening for Chooki to go get some attention. He lays by you and cuddles against you. You sighed.

"Ok Chooki, you win."

"Like always." He said pecking you on the lips. You smiled and cuddled with him and you two were there for the entire rest of the day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

@DarkNightShadow helped me with this, THANK YOU GIRL!!!!

BTW, I HIT 10.2 K!!!! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!!.

Gen's will be up tomorrow.