He asks you out!!!- Ceylan

Ceylan and you hung out everyday afterschool, on the weekends, and during break at school. You developed a huge crush on him, and he did as well. So he finally had the guts to ask you out.

He was walking you home, due to the fact that you were just recently bullied in front of him, so he really didn't want to leave your side until you got home. 

"Ceylan, you don't have to do this..." You said. 

"I know, but there is something i need to ask you." (HERE IT COMES HERE IT COMES!!!!!!!!!! EEEEEE!!!) He said.

"What is it?" You asked him.

"Well, you know we've known each other for a while now..." 

"It's only been two months...." You said giggling. 

"Well, ok not really, what i was wondering... would you... umm.... uhhh...." He couldn't get it out, but you got the picture, he was asking you out. 

"Yes Ceylan, i'll be your girlfriend." You said with a smile. 

"Really? I... I thought I would mess it up." He said wrapping his arm around your shoulder. 

"Well now that's out of the way, at least Toxsa won't tease me about asking you out anymore..." He said. 

You smiled and you two walked home, then your parents got mad when they stepped out of the house and saw Ceylan's arm around their little girl. 

(I'll shorten it up, your parents love you, they do not want you to grow up, so they kind of banned Ceylan to step foot near you when you are with them.. the end! XD)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well then, who knew your parents were so over-protective. 

I'm with Cloud at the moment, and just to let you know.... she's getting on my ever mothertrucking nerves, because i can't type because we had just got done watching Tokyo Mew Mew, and we just had a fangirl attack over Ichigo and Aoyama.... EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!