its your birthday!! (rest of the guys e-e)

Ceylan

Ceylan took you to this secret hiding spot of his and you absolutely loved it! It had a real nice view of the town and it was so peaceful and quiet. Not only that, he could hold you close and not have to worry about your parents yelling at you two for PDA. (some parents they are XD) You sat in Ceylan's lap as you two stared at the city's lights and he held you close as if he let you go, you fade away. (SO CHEESY DX)You didn't mind if of course cause you didn't want this moment to end.

"(Y/n), I wish we could be here forever." He whispered in your ear.

"Me too... i don't want this to end..." You admitted. His grip tightened up around your waist and he sighed.

"I know, i don't either. But anyways, Happy Birthday (Y/n)" He said kissing your cheek. You blushed and smiled.

"Thanks." You said. He smiled and kissed your forehead as your head leaned against his chest.

Best. Birthday. Ever.

Toxsa

You two sat in the living room playing the new DoomSploders game you got and it was the best game ever! Your brother and his wife went somewhere while your niece was with your dad. So it was just you and Toxsa. You two finally got done and Toxsa put his head against yours as you put yours on his shoulder. You're now shorter than Toxsa cause he hit a growth spurt a couple of weeks ago, of course you didn't mind it, neither did he, he loved the fact he was taller. But he had something you've been wanting for a long time. So, he saved up all the cash he could get just to get you the perfect present. I think it's time for him to give it to you.

"Hey, i got you something." He said.

"Tox, I told you not to get me anything..." You complained. He laughed.

"But i wanted too. Close your eyes." He said. You did. He pulled out a small box and told you to open your eyes. You gasped as he opened the box revealing a beautiful necklace with a (f/color) gem in the middle of a cross. Yes, this is what you've been wanting, you wanted one that was like your mom's necklace so you and her could match.

"Toxsa... you didn't have too..." You said.

"Like i said I wanted too... this is my gift to you for being the best girlfriend in the world." He said. You put the necklace on as soon as you took it out of the box. He smiled and pulled you closer to him.

"I love you (Y/n). Happy birthday." He said softly into your ear.

"Thanks Toxsa..." You said. He pecked you on the lips and you two started watching back to back episodes of Dexter's Laboratory since that was one of your favorite shows (if it isn't just go with it.) growing up. You eventually fell asleep later on the couch on Toxsa's chest, of course he didn't mind it so he fell asleep afterwards.
(Be glag big brother didnt come home XD)

Chooki

All you wanted to do for your birthday was just relax, you haven't been able to do that lately since soccer and all that other stuff. Chooki of course didn't mind it one bit. All he wanted to do was cuddle with you. Same with you. But Chooki had something to give you. He has the money to give this to you for a long long time now, he couldn't wait any longer, so now what's the time to give it to you

"Hey, (Y/n), you know I love you right?" He whispered in your ear.

"What do you want now Mason?" You giggled.

"Nothing, I got something for you."

You looked at him surprise, even though you told him not to get you anything he did it anyway? Well to be honest, it didn't surprise you one little bit. This is Chooki Mason were talking about. The boy doesn't take no for an answer. He pulled out a small box and opened it. Surprisingly a ring was in the box.

" Chooki Mason if you're proposing to me I do not accept, I am too young for that." You said. He laughed at you and you looked at him confused.

"No you silly, it's to replace the one you lost." He answered. Your eyes widen and and then I began to fill with tears.

"You didn't have to..."

"Yes I did, and it's also my way of saying thanks for being the best girlfriend in the world." He said. (:3 gotta love me I'm good at this stuff) you smiled and pecked him on the lips.

"You're welcome. Thank you for being the best boyfriend in the world." You said.

Gen

You and Gen were at your house all day since your birthday was on a weekend. You two did nothing but watch movies and eat junk food and pizza all day. But then Gen paused the show you two were watching.

"(Y/n)?"

"Yeah?" You asked.

"I got you something." He said.

"Really?" You said looking at him. He nodded and pulled a box that was medium size. He handed it to you and you immediately opened the box. You smile widened as you stared at a (f/c) pair of Axent Wear Cat Ear Headphones.  You hugged him cause you've been begging your mom to get you a set but she said that you were ok with the ones you have. And they were some crappy earbuds.

"Gen thank you!!!" You said hugging him. He held you close and whispered.

"Anything for you..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMG I DID IT!!! I will not upload until the holidays start. but if you like you can give me ideas what do to next. 

What i have in mind next is that i'm gonna do when the boys get jealous and you do as well. since those are the funny ones you'll have to give me ideas. XD CAUSE I GOT NO LIFE AND AINT NOBODY GOT TIME FOR DAT!