When you get hurt and first kiss!!!- Ceylan

Guren called the guys and said that his girlfriend hurt herself so they were gonna meet up tomorrow. He sounded of with it... which kind of creeped Ceylan out. But anywho, you sighed and sat down on the porch, luckily your parents weren't home for the week, so Ceylan could be near you. You looked at him and kiss your nose and you giggled, but your parents came home early and screamed at you two, making your heads collide.

"GAH!!!! MOM DAD!!!! I thought you two weren't supposed to be home until later on today." You said rubbing your head.

"We got home early too see how you were doing... and WHY ON EARTH IS HE DOING HERE?!?!" Your dad yelled.

"Well we were gonna go meet his friends and their girlfriends, but Guren's girlfriend hurt herself so he said we were gonna meet up tomorrow." Ceylan said.

You sighed and got up. "And we're leaving." You said dragging Ceylan away with your father screaming for you to come back.

You two walked to the park and sat on a bench at the park. He was holding you close and your head was against his shoulder. Then Ceylan's jacket pocket started glowing. He looked up and you both jumped up to your feet and he started to run, but forgetting you were there, he ran back.

"Sorry (Y/N), but I have to go somewhere, I'll see you tomorrow!" He said. He kissed you on the lips and ran off. You smiled and shook your head and walked home real happy. Hey, sometimes first kisses come at odd times but sometimes you don't even know it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
YEEHAW THIS IS DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!