When you get sick- Guren

You woke up with a migrain and asked your parents to check you temperture before they left for work. When they told you, you groaned. It was at 102. Just great, you were planning to see Guren. When they left, you called Guren.

"Hey (Y/N), is everything ok sweetie (oh geez, he called you sweetie! X3)?" He asked as he answered. 

"No, I was gonna come over since it's Saturday, but i'm sick." You said. 

"Oh gee, I'll be over in a couple minutes ok?" He said. 

Before you could protest, he hung up. You decided to go to the living room and lay on the couch. You left the door unlocked so Guren could just walk in. When Guren got there, he brought Max over to meet your cat Felix. He also had a bag of stuff with him. 

"Hey, I got some old school movies (old school, XD it's the yeah 2034 what can i say? I had too!) and some painkillers." He said.

"That's good. You even bought Max over." You said with a weak smile. 

"I was wondering Felix would like to meet each other." He said putting Max down. Felix came off of the recliner where he is usually everyday, to you, it was his comfy spot so you left him be. Max and him looked at each other and they charged after each other in a playful way. 

"I think they'll get along real well..." You said giggling a little.

"I think so too." He said. He sat by you as you sat up and you took some of the painkillers, and he put in (Movie/N) and you fell asleep thirty minutes into the movie on his chest. He couldn't resist, so he just let you sleep there and then fell asleep as soon as the movie was over. Good thing was, your parents were away for a week so you wouldn't get in trouble unless your Goody Two Shoes of a year younger sister, (Sister's/N) didn't tell them. Felix and Max fell asleep on the recliner together. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And they all live happily ever after! XD but seriously, Old school? XD i'm on a stickin roll here baby!!!