He asks you out!!!- Gen

Guren and Ceylan found out that Gen had a crush on you and they have been bugging him to ask you out! You two only known each other since three days ago!!! But you two had a lot in common, you two used to be emo, you could careless about your personalities, and you two both used to work for Villius. You stopped working for him before Gen started working for Villius.

"C'mon dude she's your type!" Ceylan said.

"You really should ask her out!!" Guren encouraged.

"Alright! I will..." Gen said.

"Great!!" They both said.

"You two are gonna be the death of me..." Gen said to himself. (aww poor gen... XD)
---------------
Gen called you and ask you to meet him at the lake where you two met. When you got there he was standing at the pavilion at the lake. He was facing the other way in that case, your direction. "Hey, could I ask you something?" He said.

"Yeah, what is it?" You asked

"I know we've only known each other for three days and all... but would you like to be my girlfriend?" He asked you. You stared at him in shock and immediately answered.

"YES YES YES YES YES!!!"

He smiled and you two walked home together hand I hand
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh my flubber nuggets!!!! This was so hard to do. :3 but I like how it turned out!!