He asks you out!!!- Guren

You and Guren spent every day together after the whole incident with Granox, you and him were just alike and that was a good thing. You two used to hoverboard, but you two gave it up. You two didn't really have much friends but you were happy with the ones you got, and you two had a male cat, But your cat's name was Felix (pewdiepie... XD). But Guren couldn't handle it no more and decided to ask you out the next day. (aww poor guren...)

You were looking at a pair of converses you wanted, but your parents wouldn't by them so you were about to buy them yourself. So you walked in.

You finally walk out with them in a bag and you were real happy, you were just scared that Granox would come and try to beat you up. You stopped and sat down, place the bag next you and took your old converses off and put your new ones on. Then you spotted Guren. 

He walked towards you and gave you a smile. "Hi, didn't expect to see you hear." You said. 

"Well I was just about to go home, but you gave me a good reason to stay." He said. (oooooooohhh) 

You realized he was fiddling with something behind his back. He showed you it and you gasped. It was the charm bracelet you lost when Granox attacked you (forgot to mention that so srry folks). 

"Where did you find that?" You asked.

"I didn't find it, my friend Beni did. She knew it was yours so she asked me to give you... and also... i know we still barely know each other... but... would you like... to be my... girlfriend?" He asked.

You looked at him and smiled. "Yes." You said. You got up, put your old converses in the bag and threw them in the trash, and Guren put your charm breaclet on your wrist, and you noticed a new charm on it, two hearts with an arrow going through them. You smiled and he walked you home, but his arm around your shoulder holding you close.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YES!!!!!! IT IS DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cute or naw? :3