When you get hurt (not really... -3-) and First Kiss!!!!- Gen

You and Gen decided to go to the park for a while since you two weren't going to meet his friends and their girlfriends.

As you two talked, little did you guys knew, but Beni, Gen's ex, was spying on y'all to get the perfect timing to get rid of you so she could have Gen all to herself again.

"Gen!" Beni yelled. she ran to you two and fell on her knees and started to put on a show.

"Oh, please take me back! I'm sorry that I was such a fool to dump you! Oh please!! TAKE ME BACK!!!"

"Sorry Beni, you had your chance, but you ruined it. I'm with (Y/n) now." Gen said pulling you close to him.

Beni got up and looked at you. "Well, I don't see how she's your type." She said.

"Hey! At least she doesn't flirt with my friends in front of me!" Gen yelled. This shocked her and she stormed off after that.

"She really did that?" You asked.

"Yeah." He answered. He held you closer and you realized that he just needed some comfort. You return the embrace and he placed his head on your shoulder. You two looked at each other, and his crimson red eyes were shining, and with that, bam, he kissed you right there. Za kiss happened. (reference. see what i did there Cloud? XD)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lol I really like how this turned out. Up next! When he wants to cuddle!! Thanks NylonMoon.... i think... not good with names... for helping me with this!!!