When you get hurt and first kiss!!!- Toxsa

Well fiddle dee dee, so much for getting to meet everyone's girlfriends.

"Guren did say that his girlfriend was a clutz sometimes..." Toxsa said. You looked at him and he was sitting on the stairway to your apartment, you lived with Ichigo because your parents were always gone and he didn't want you to be alone with your year younger sister (S/n), cause she was nothing but a spoiled brat and every time you two were alone together, she would either blame something she did on you or make you do her chores that she hated the most. You looked at Toxsa and he gave you a smile.

"Wanna go inside and just hang out, since he isn't here?" You asked.

"Sure, we got nothing better to do." He said. You two got up and walk to your apartment door and it was still unlocked just in case cause you didn't have a key. You walked in and Toxsa followed and he shut the door. You two sat there play video games for an hour and you decided you were hungry.

"Hey, i'm gonna get something to eat, you want anything?" You asked.

"Yeah i guess." He said. You went to the kitchen and deciding on to cook something on the stove, and you finally you decided, mac and cheese. (BARE WITH ME PEOPLE!!!) You got the stuff out and turned to stove on, but forgetting the stove was on a minute later, you burned your hand.

"OWW!!" You screamed. Immediately, Toxsa came running in like a roadrunner.

"(Y/N) are you ok?!" He asked, then he saw your hand was real red. He runs to get the first aid kit. When he came back, all he did was just spray that antibiotic spray stuff you could never remember what is called, and bandages.

"There." He said turning off the stove. You two started staring at each other once again, but this time. Toxsa kissed you. You were really shocked, but you kissed back. You two pulled away and he smiled.

"Lets just order take-out ok?" He said. You smiled and nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FRICKIN GEEZES!!!!! I'm so sorry, stinkin writers block!! T^T Chooki and Gen's will be up very soon I promise!