When You Get Bullied In Front of Him- Chooki

You were at the soccer field alone waiting for Chooki to get there cause he was helping you practice for the finals when your bullies walked onto the field. 

"Hey (Y/n), where's your boyfriend?" One asked. 

"On his way... why do you care?" You asked them... then it dawned on you. You tried to turn, but one pulled you down by the shirt and throw you down to the ground. Then one picked you up by the shirt collar and punched you in the nose, let me tell you, your nose was bleeding up a door, the pain didn't last long there because you got punched in the chest knocking the breath out of you. You passed out. 

You woke up in Chooki's arms with five girls over you.

"Thank goodness, i wish i got here earlier." Chooki said. 

"Luckily we saw those girls." One girl said. 

"Who are you?" You asked the girl. 

"Captain of the Senior girls karate team Madison." The girl said. 

Chooki helped you up and sighed. You knew he was blaming himself for this, so you kissed him. The surprised him, but he kissed back and you both pulled away. 

"It's not your fault." You said. 

"Ok, if you say so." He said with smile. 

Madison and the four other girls, Talon, Yumemi, Allison, and Lira, left to go back home. Chooki and you went to your house cause your parents were out of town with your older sister cause they went to this... convention thingy that they thought you wouldn't like. Chooki babied you the entire night by holding you in his arms and whispering sweet things in your ear from time to time while you two were sitting on your bed. But you didn't care at all, because you knew that he still felt guilty about you getting hurt. He finally kissed your cheek after an hour. 

"Get some rest, it's real late." He said. You looked at the clock, it was only 8:34, but you decided to go to sleep. He lays down with you in his arms and he fell asleep an hour asleep cause he liked to watch you sleep. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

EEEEEEEE!!!!!!! THIS IS FINALLY DONE!!!!!!!!! I'm am so sorry this took so long! But this was super duper duper hard! But i liked how you turned out. What about you guys?