He asks you out!!!- Toxsa

Toxsa and you hung out all the time! During school, since you're the same age as him and have the same class as him, during break, after school at the gaming store or his family diner, he would always walk you home when you weren't feeling well, and you two were always playing DoomSploders on the weekends. You even got him to the retro games from 1997-2015! But sometimes, you two would just stare at each other... for absolutely no reason. But he just couldn't handle not staring into your eyes... they were just... amazing, and you... you were just lost in trance. But Toxsa really liked you and now... he was gonna ask you out.

You two walked to your family's gaming store and he was real fidgity, you noticed and asked him what was the matter.

"N... nothing... it's just... (Y/n)? I... really like you and was wondering if you like to be my girfriend?" 

You stared at him, and smiled. 

"YES!!!" You said hugging him real tight. He returned the hug, and Ichigo started yelling at you two for PDA... (yes, he's a real big worry-wart XD) You and Toxsa got a huge lecture from him, but as you two walked to his home, Toxsa had his arm around you. (rule-breakers... -3-')

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OH MAH GOOD GAWLOSH!!!!! I'm so sorry for not updating so soon!!! SCHOOL IS HARD!!!! and i've been trying to find a shovel to go bury some dead bodies... (it's a inside joke for CloudtheKiller and I). So sorry.