23. The Undoing

Jin had allowed himself to stop on his own sanctuary, checking in on his own hybrid community, glad the community around him was just as helpful. He showered, before doing his own rounds at the sanctuary, as a hybrid doctor himself, he was stopped for a fair few hours to make sure they were all healthy. He had a few hybrids who were pregnant, the expecting mothers glad to have seen Jin, helping to calm down their mates who hovered, having not seen Jin for a while.

He liked being home for a while, stopping in the small houses of the elderly who had been with him since before he was born, his own parents helping them. Jin like the distraction from the heartache that followed him from the hospital, his heart still cried from the words and the look from Yoona. He understood she was in pain, that everything was boiling over for not just her, but for the man she loved, that the pain of her wounded soul was worse then her broken body. Though he couldn't help but think that maybe separating them as they had, wasn't the most brilliant idea they've ever had.

As he finally pulled into the drive of Yoona's sanctuary, he realized the damage of the separation was worse then anything physical.

"Jin-Hyung." Yoongi nodded towards him as he stepped out of his car, his ears atop his head flickering, staying seated on the top porch step. "How's Yoona?"

"No, how are you, Jin-Hyung? Have you been okay, Jin-Hyung? Are you eating well, Jin-Hyung?" Jin laughed loudly as Yoongi could help but smile at the slightly elder man. "Just, 'How's Yoona?'"

"So, she finally kicked you out?" Yoongi's smile was a little sadder this time, setting his phone down next to him as Jin joined him, nodding once. "How'd the conversation go with those two?"

Jin saw Yoongi point over his shoulder towards the house behind them, even as his eyes looked out over the lively sanctuary; "That was the reason I was evicted."

"Makes sense to his mood then." Yoongi nodded as he though about the bunny who had completely hidden into his den.

"He really dug himself a deep hole with Yoona." Jin ran a hand through his hair, looking towards Yoongi. "Doctors called me while I stopped at home, she's starting to refuse treatment."

"Jesus." Yoongi breathed a huff of air, shaking his head at the stubbornness of Yoona.

"I've asked them to watch her for a few days, if she keeps refusing treatment I'll have to have him visit her." Yoongi could see just how stressed Jin was with everything that was happening, no doubt taking on everything.

"Is that smart?" Jin looked at Yoongi, he could tell he was just as confused about the situation as any of them. "Right. Well we might want to think about getting him out of his mood first."

"We'll need Hoseok." Jin pointed to the dog hybrid who currently walked towards them, not having noticed Jin just yet. "He'll be the only one to get through to them."

Jin saw as Hoseok's ears pointed up to attention, as if finally sensing Jin and soon his eyes followed his ears, a smile breaking out on his face; "Jin-Hyung."

Hoseok started to run now, dropping the tools he carried to launch himself at the elder man, wrapping his arm around him in a hug. Jin laughed as he caught the active dog hybrid, allow Hoseok to reacquaint himself with Jin's scent as he nuzzled into his neck. Hoseok finally sat back after scenting Jin, opting to squeeze himself to sit between the two elder men, wrapping an arm around both of them. Hoseok was just happy that Jin was here, that he was healthy and smiling, even if he could tell that it was a forced smile.

"How have you been, Hyung?" Hoseok asked, looking towards him.

"See this is why Hobi is my favorite." Jin leaned forward a little to watch the panther shake his head in amusement. "I've been good. How have you been?"