2. You Can Rest Easy

The process was easy. A little too easy for Yoona to basically buy another person, that she was now completely responsible for. Signing what she needed to, with a few copies each, Yoona was quick to exchange the heavy, spiked leather collar around his red, scarring neck to something soft and completely unnoticeable. Even going as far as to give the hybrid a change of clothes, with the quick comment of "I want him to look pretty next to me." to Mr. Lee as Jungkook changed into a new pair of jeans and a clean shirt.

Finally in clean clothes, Jungkook now stood close to Yoona, who breathed a little easier feeling him close to her. He was going home with her and not these people, that was enough to be thankful for the heat coming off the body next to her onto her arm. Putting the copies of the adoption papers back into her bag, Yoona handed it to Jungkook as Mr. Lee and the Bonavich's approached them both

"Thank you again, Mr. and Mrs. Bonavich, for everything." Yoona moved to shake both of their hands quickly.

"It was an honor doing business with you." Mrs. Bonavich nodded before moving to Mr. Bonavich's arm.

"We really hope he is what you are looking for." Mr. Bonavich's hand lingered a little too long before it was just Mr. Lee in front of them.

"Mr. Lee... I really don't know how to thank you for this." Yoona moved forward, even planting a soft kiss on Mr. Lee's cheek, forever playing her role.

"The pleasure is all mine, Miss Park." Mr. Lee's hand held Yoona's arm softly. "If you ever need another one, please do not hesitate to call me."

Yoona tried to take her leave, but Mr. Lee was harder to budge then the Bonavich's were a moment ago. Mr. Lee insisted on walking Yoona and Jungkook back out to the main floor where the show was still going. There were currently 3 prey hybrids standing on the stage, each one of them female and each one of them practically naked for the hungry eyes of the lonely women with their husbands money. Yoona took notice how Jungkook still refused to look up, holding onto her bag as if it was his life's purpose to make sure nothing happened to it as they passed the crowds of wondering eyes to the already claimed hybrid next to Yoona.

Mr. Lee helped Yoona shrug her coat back on, with a sweet goodbye, before they finally parted ways, Yoona and Jungkook only waiting a full minute for her car to pull up. Jungkook waited for Yoona to sit in her car comfortably before he himself got into the passenger seat, still clutching her handbag like it was a lifeline. From the way that Jungkook slightly trembled as Yoona continued to drive further out of the city, Yoona could only think that maybe holding onto her bag was something of a calming factor for him.

Before either of them knew it, Yoona was pulling into the long dirt driveway of her grandparents hybrid farm. Jungkook looked out the window to see what looked like a small village, full of small houses around a main house, he caught sight of a few predator hybrids still out and around as they pulled up to the front gate. Even as late as it was, the time ticking past midnight, lots of houses still had their lights on to welcome Yoona and Jungkook home, the more nocturnal hybrids seemed to be in the middle of their day, even waving towards the car that drove past them. Yoona already knew that those lights were always going to stay on, until finally when they knew Yoona was safe and home, back on the property where she had saved so many others like Jungkook.

Yoona had kept a watchful eye on the hybrid in the seat next to her, his eyes barely flicking up, that she caught at least, even as the lights they past could have easily caught his attention. Once driving down the dirt road Jungkook finally and purposely looked up, only to seemed so confused seeing just how big the community they had driven into really was, the obvious hybrid village a welcoming sight to a hybrid who had never truly had a home in years. Yoona would explain everything to him once inside the much larger home in the middle of the property, and maybe she would get him to finally speak to her, even if it was just his name. That's not to say she doesn't already know it, having heard Mr. Bonavich say his name a few hours ago, but there was no harm in him telling her his name, just to start a building block to trust.