15. And Play She Does

"Ah, Lee." Mrs. Jeon looked over Yoona's shoulder to the new comer in the dining room, for once a real motherly smile on her face, but Yoona's eyes drifted towards Jung-Hoon, who looked away as if he was ashamed. "I'm so glad you were able to join us."

"It's always a pleasure, Mrs. Jeon." Lee bowed before dragging Yoona out of her seat, causing her to stumble into him. "Miss Park, it's good to see you again."

Yoona tried to move away from the man who pushed his head into her neck, nuzzling her, biting her neck. She didn't think much about it, jerking her knee up and hitting Lee in a place that caused him to double over with a groan. Yoona ripped her arms away from him as she heard Mrs. Jeon gasp as Lee fell to his knees, her chair scrapping backwards.

"Why you insolate little wrench." Mrs. Jeon moved forwards, slapping Yoona across the face, causing her to stumble away from her. 

"He shouldn't have touched me." Yoona rubbed her palm against her now reddened cheek,  holding herself up by the back of the chair. "He should learn when he can and can't touch a woman."

"You are not a real woman and you know it. Allowing yourself to lie with an animal?" Mrs. Jeon helped Lee to stand, turning back to Yoona. "You are barely any better then them. You will be treated as such."

"My studio is already set up." Jung-Hoon finally spoke up, pushing his plate away from him and standing, fixing the jacket he wore as he looked at Yoona. "Let's play."

"Take Lee with you. He will know what to do." Mrs. Jeon spoke, leaving no room for argument.

"I know how to cleanse." Jung-Hoon barely listened, taking Yoona by the arm and pulling her along with him. "Walk and don't speak."

Yoona could hear her shoes clicking against the marble floors, hear Jung-Hoon's breathing get deeper, hear Lee stumble behind them. Yoona could see as the light of the house started to hide behind her, getting further and further away from the light. She could see the door back down to the tunnels before she couldn't see anything at all anymore, something wrapping around her eyes as she was stopped just before the door.

"Now Miss Park," Lee's voice drifted to Yoona. "Screaming is encouraged."

xxx

"What did you do to her?" Jungkook stalked towards the man in handcuffs, grabbing his own blood relative by the collar of his shirt. "Did he touch her?"

"Jungkook, let him go." Jin tried to pull Jungkook back from Mr. Jeon, failing as he watched the bunny growl at the man.

"DID HE TOUCH HER?" Jungkook screamed as his grandfather laughed, only stopping his laughter as Jungkook's fist hit his jaw, again and again and again.

"Jungkook, no." Namjoon's voice cut through the panic to get the bunny hybrid off the man who only manically laughed, blood covering him.

Namjoon was the closest, the quickest, the strongest, to tackled Jungkook off of Jeon Yeong-Su and into a garden bed. Namjoon's arms wrapped tightly around the large bunny, even as Jungkook continued to squirm, screaming at the bloody man. Anyone who tried to get close to them Namjoon would only growl in warning, to let the wolf deal with the pup of his pack, to allow Namjoon to calm him down. 

Jungkook calmed down as Yeong-Su was finally driven away down the driveway, and Namjoon's soft words finally hit his ears. Namjoon could feel that Jungkook was trying not to cry as all the emotions of the day finally caught up to him, finally allow Jungkook to break down in the older wolf's arms. Namjoon's grip soon turned fatherly, his arms holding Jungkook to allow him to cry into his chest, hearing him mumble a few times about Yoona and needing to find her sooner rather then later.

Golden Timeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें