26. Never Make Her Wait

Everything seemed relatively normal, for the month that Yoona had been home, her knee was free of the cast and Jungkook was constantly helping to rehabilitate her. Her physical strength in her knee was slowly getting better, even normality coming back with how Yoona and Jungkook were with each other. Although shy, Jungkook tried to treat Yoona as normally as he could, asking for cuddles like he used to, softly leaving a kiss on her forehead when he passed her or as Yoona tried to walk normally. 

He was soft with her, kind and caring and so much more attentive now Yoona was home and within arms reach, but no one realized Yoona had yet to go outside.

"Hey, Yoona," Jungkook walked into the kitchen, wrapping his arms around Yoona who sat at the counter, nuzzling into her neck as she hummed, her eyes focused on her laptop in front of her. "I have to go out for a while, Hyung's need my help with moving something."

"Mmm." Yoona hummed in response, continuing to type in her opinion on a report. "Have fun."

Jungkook couldn't help the small chuckle that left him at Yoona's attention completely being on her work; "I'm thinking of shaving all my hair off."

"That's nice." Yoona spoke before the words sunk in, her hands finally stopping to look back behind her towards Jungkook. "Wait what? No." Jungkook laughing as Yoona ran her hands through his hair, pouting at the words that had registered. "Don't shave it."

"I won't, but it's nice to know your listening to me now." Jungkook leaned in, kissing Yoona's forehead softly before look down towards her, his arms caging her in towards him. Jungkook stared down at Yoona, a soft smile growing on his face as she continued to push the front of his hair back a little, her finger tips curling around the ends. "Hello."

"Hi." 

"How are you this morning? Your knee?" Jungkook's hands moved down to lightly trace the new scarring of her knee. "Any pain?"

Yoona merely shook her head as she slumped a little, looking down towards her own knee; "No pain, I did the stretches I was supposed to and I have an appointment today at 11, so Reyna and I are gonna have lunch while we're in town together."

"Did you need me to come with you?" Jungkook offered, already knowing it would be better for her to have some time out of the house. "I can tell the Hyung's you need me more."

"No, you go help them, you already promised." Yoona looked back up at him, her hands moving to grip his open jacket, playing with the ends of it as they talk. "By the way, I think it's time we talked about it."

"About what?" Jungkook froze, eyes widening slightly as he looked away from Yoona a little.

"These." Yoona moved to his arm, pushing the sleeves up to take a look at his tattooed arm, her fingers running lightly over his knuckles, tracing the letters. "You got tattoos."

Jungkook laughed a little nervously, his hand that wasn't in Yoona's moved to lean against the counter as he smiled softly; "Yeah I got a few."

"Just a few?" Yoona raised an eyebrow, trying her hardest not to start laughing at the blush slowly starting to rise across Jungkook's neck. "So it doesn't go all the way up here." She traced a finger up his covered arm to his shoulder, tugging softly at his collar. 

"Is that a problem? That I got them?" Jungkook had to ask, trying not to sound offended.

Yoona smiled softly and shook her head; "Not at all. I love the ones I've seen, the rest of them no doubt are just as beautiful." As Yoona looked back up at Jungkook, she could see his eyes softening at her words. "I'm more concerned that your going through some late stage of adolescence or something. The dark clothes, the tattoos, the long hair, fighting with your parents because they try to talk to you."