6. A Doctor's Visit

For what felt like an eternity, but in reality, was only the most awkward and amusing 15 minutes Yoona had ever lived through.

Yoona had always had Jin over every time she rescued a new hybrid, trusting no one else except her childhood friend who worked with hybrids the same as her. He had evaluated every single hybrid that had passed through the doors of Yoona's sanctuary, let Yoona know what it is she needed to do to allow them the best chance of recovery. Although some had resisted, some straight up refusing Jin's help and opting to do it themselves, some had happily welcomed his help and recovered a little quicker. She had seen all types of hybrids recover in different ways with the help of one Kim Seokjin, and he made sure to never let her forget it.

What she, and by extension Jin, has never seen in any hybrids recovery, was what was happening in the living room right now.

Yoona had bought drinks to the living room when they had first sat down, Jin on one couch, Yoona and Jungkook on the other side of the coffee table. Yoona and Jin had spoken casually as Jungkook watched, catching up after not hearing or seeing each other in a month. Jungkook had sat protectively next to Yoona, back straight, wanting to cover her from the new male in the room, his large hand on her knee from the second she had sat down, his ears sat back against his head, out of his eyes.

It seemed he didn't want them in the way, even pushing his hair away from his face, nothing obstructing his view. Yoona thought maybe it was time for Jungkook to get a bit of a haircut, the long strands not really cooperating with him. His hair completely covering his eyes, parted on his head so he can see, the length reaching his shoulders. Yoona couldn't see what was obviously right in front of her, but Jin sure could see the territorial gaze in Jungkook's eyes.

Jin could only smile at that little fact, it seemed that from the nearly 2 months with Yoona, Jungkook had bonded with Yoona. The hybrid having completely trusted in the human next to him, it would of course make his recovery easier, and yet it was the dangerous recovering if it all went wrong. It was going to be completely impossible to separate Jungkook from Yoona at this point, though by the looks of it, Yoona wouldn't allow it.

Yoona's body turned in towards Jungkook's, her legs crossed over one another, Jungkook's hand firmly on her knee. One of her hands held the cool drink she was drinking, even as she spoke a few words to Jin, the other on Jungkook's back. Her hands running soothingly up and down his straight back in an attempt to help him relax, a small gesture that did help him relax somewhat, but not enough to have him completely back down.

"Jungkook," Jin addressed Jungkook who's nose twitched, Jin's smile easy-going. "May I ask you some questions?"

Jungkook did not answer Jin straight away, instead leaning back into the couch, turning to Yoona as a way to cut Jin off. The hand that was once on his back was now in his hands, Jungkook moving their joined hands to his chin. Yoona had gotten used to it, most hybrids needing the security blanket in these times, allowing Jungkook to rub his scent onto her.

Jin was patient and simply smiled, waiting for the rabbit hybrid to be comfortable enough to talk, knowing full well that he was the unwanted male in his burrow. Though Jin also knew that it wasn't just him getting comfortable, it was more then just a sense of comfort Jungkook needed. Jungkook needed to show Jin that this was his territory, that Yoona was his, and Jin would allow Jungkook to continue his demonstration.

"My name is Kim Seokjin, I'm a doctor." Jin spoke slowly to Jungkook's back, watching as he continued to scent Yoona. "I specialize in hybrids, and I work with Yoona"

Yoona's name made Jungkook look up, his eyes narrowing in on the man in his space. He did not like that someone was threatening his space, that someone had touched Yoona. He liked even less how said male spoke his Yoona's name so freely, that he even uttered her name to him. He was starting to get jumpy, his leg starting to bounce almost chaotically, his nose and ears twitching, he felt threatened.