35. The Final Act

"Get up."

"Jungkook no." Jin tried to get in front of the hybrid who was a lot stronger and angrier then he was at the moment. "The police are on their way."

"Good. They can meet us at the gate." Jungkook shook the elder off and moved towards the woman who wanted nothing but to kill him. "She's not staying here. She can wait at the gates."

Everyone watched Jungkook carefully, seeing the hybrid grip the woman's arm and pull her to her feet, stopping in front of Namjoon who blocked their way; "Jungkook?"

"I don't want her to mark this house. Not this one."

"Okay."

Namjoon nodded, moving aside but staying with them, starting to walk with Jungkook down the driveway, being joined also by Yoongi and Hoseok, the four hybrids walking a woman who had only ever hated them down to her end. She struggled a little, but Jungkook was strong enough to hold her, and the other were too quick to let her get away, the group being lit up by the hybrids who lived on the sanctuary. Everyone was watching them walk Mrs. Jeon to the gates of the sanctuary, the predator hybrids lining the driveway to show them, there was no where but straight on for them to go. 

Once at the gate, they were meet by a police car, who stared at Jungkook with wide eyes, seeing a rabbit hybrid covered in blood and holding a human woman; "Kim Seokjin called you, this is Jeon Su-Jin, she just attacked our home with a gun and shot a hybrid."

Namjoon had been the one to speak, lifting up a clear bag with the gun for the two policemen to see, nodding before taking Mrs. Jeon themselves, handcuffing her and taking the bag from Namjoon; "Are you alright? Is that your blood? Do you need medical assistance?"

"No, this is my grandfather's blood. He was shot by her, I just helped him before they could get him to a hospital." Jungkook nodded at the policeman who seemed to understand.

"Kim Seokjin said you would all be coming to the station to give your statement in a few days, we'll see you then."

It was quick and easy. The final chapter in the book that connected Jungkook with that part of his life. Watching the car drive away was enough for something to lift off his shoulders, as if he could breath a little easier. Though now, now he had to get his mate back and stop his brother.

Stop his brother from what exactly, he didn't know. What Jungkook did know, was where Yoona was, and that was more than enough right now.

***

Yoona was trying to buy herself some time before she had to lay in bed with Jung-Hoon, walking in small circles with a sleeping Sung-Jae in her arms, as if to try and rock the baby to sleep for a long time. But even she knew it was no good, especially when Jung-Hoon stood from the bed, coming over to the pair in the corner and wrapping his arms around Yoona, looking over her shoulder. He hummed softly, swaying a little and placing a soft kiss to Yoona's neck, who made herself not flinch from the touch of him, trying to sound as if it was something she enjoyed and wanted to happen.

"Why don't you put him in the crib? Then we can get some sleep too." Jung-Hoon whispered in her ear, kissing along her shoulder a little, pulling the material of her sleep shirt, which was actually Jungkook's, from her shoulder. "It'll be an early morning."

"Okay, Jung-Hoon." Yoona moved out of his arms slowly, feeling Jung-Hoon's eyes on her as she put Sung-Jae back into the crib, lingering a little before turning around. "I'm going to the bathroom quick. Why don't you lay down?"

Yoona moved towards Jung-Hoon, leaning up on her toes and giving him a soft kiss on the lips before moving around him, shutting the bathroom door and taking a much needed deep breath. She needed to keep Jung-Hoon on her side, need to keep him happy and calm, which was hard with a baby, even hard when every touch from him only caused her to want to claw at her skin until it was gone. So instead, Yoona washed her face and dried her hands and went back out into the room, firstly looking towards Sung-Jae, making sure he was asleep, before facing Jung-Hoon with a soft smile.