24. Going Home

"It's good to see you again, Yoona." Jung-Hoon moved into the room, his hand moving to rest on her shin before tracing up her knee and her thigh, over her hip. His let his fingers stop on her stomach, allowing his palm to rest on her, fingers creeping closer to the valley between her boobs, stopping all movements of his hands to rest on her. "Your looking so much better then the last time I saw you. Less like some wailing banshee whos possessed to try and kill me, more like a respectable young woman, you look good."

"Wish I could say the same for you." Yoona stared straight into his eyes, seeing how humor seemed to dance within them, but the obvious signs of his own abuse told Yoona that he was in worse shape then she was, even if he was walking.

Jung-Hoon laughed, loudly and fondly, pushing his hands a little higher to cup on of her boobs as he leaned over and laughed; "I really missed how honest you are. I wished we could have kept you, you'd have been fun to keep."

"I'm not some thing to keep though, am I?" Yoona moved her hand, gripping his wrist from moving any higher, from doing anything more to her. 

"But you could be. I could keep you." Jung-Hoon allowed Yoona to hold his wrist tightly, smiling down at the woman who wasn't afraid to stare back up at him. "I could give you a good and happy life, take care of you and you could make me happy."

Yoona stared up at the man, 'Was he serious?' the question rattled around in her brain, over and over again. She could see it, see just how serious he was in his offer for her to actually allow him to keep her, to keep her as some pet. He was really offering to give her a good and happy life, a life where she would have to give into every one of his wants and needs, no matter how twisted and wrong they were.

"No, you really couldn't." Yoona finally pulled his hand away from her. "You wouldn't be able to give me the life I wanted, we both know that."

"You've never even tried." Jung-Hoon moved his hand to grasp Yoona's hand, stopping it midair. "You've never tried to live a life with me, so why don't you try?"

Yoona could feel something in her start to build, she didn't know what it was, she couldn't really put a name onto that emotion she felt, all she could do was smile now; "We both know the only life I'm going to live now, is going to be with Jungkook. But what annoys you most about that, is the fact that you've never been someone's first option before and here I am, choosing your hybrid brother as the man I'll live the rest of my life with."

Jung-Hoon's grip on her hand tightened, his eyes had grown dark as he burned a hole into Yoona with his stare. He didn't like that Yoona could tell so much about him from spending so little time together, even less of him actually talking about his life. Yoona was a woman that Jung-Hoon could be proud to own, he could actually take her to see his grandmother and get less hate for it. His grandmother hated that Jung-Hoon was just like his father, he found hybrids to be less disgusting then his grandparents, but he knew what they did to those family members with any connections to hybrids.

"That half-breed is nothing to me." Jung-Hoon growled, Yoona tried to pull away from him a little harder. "Why would you want to associate yourself with him?"

"Why wouldn't you? He's your brother and wouldn't hold it against you that you are in love with a hybrid yourself." Jung-Hoon's hand dropped Yoona as if she burnt him, seeing him step back a little. 

"I'm not in love with some filthy half-breed." 

"The Mouse hybrid?" Yoona couldn't help question, sitting up a little more as Jung-Hoon moved back a little further from Yoona's bed. "You've kept her in such good condition, you've grown to love her, right?"

"I'm not in love with her." Jung-Hoon spoke again, this time moving towards Yoona. "Why do you keep saying that?"

"Would she still be alive after all these years if you weren't?" Yoona's question filled the silence in the room, bouncing around as they stared at each other, the sounds of the hospital being the only things heard between them. Yoona wanted nothing more then to slam the door shut, to make everything go quiet so that Jung-Hoon wouldn't lash out, not while she was bound to a hospital bed. Instead she sat there and watched as some internal battle raged within him, to make some type of sense in what it was she was feeling or hearing. "You're not like them."