32. Pre-Rut (m)

Yoona woke up, covered in sweat, something large between her legs, only to look down to see a large pair of ears and shoulders. Yoona squirmed, moaning sleepily, letting Jungkook know she was awake, though it didn't stop him from sucking on her clit. He only hummed against her, letting Yoona know he knew she was awake, causing Yoona to jerk, only to have her hips pinned down by Jungkook.

"Koo..." Yoona sat up on her elbows, reaching a hand down, pulling softly on Jungkook's hair until he looked up at her, wet around his mouth and nose. "Hi."

"Hey."

"Are you feeling a little better?" Yoona asked, even as Jungkook nodded slightly, moving closer to her though, eyes closed as he took in a deep breath. "Is everything okay?"

"Mmm," Jungkook hummed, smiling softly. "You just smell really good. So much better then before." Yoona felt Jungkook's hand on her waist, massaging it, nudging her legs a little wider, as comfortable as he was. "I think it's because I'm off suppressants, you smell..."

"I smell what?" Yoona prompted when Jungkook trailed off a little, eyes close, nose buried between Yoona's legs, licking into her, causing her to pull at Jungkook's hair again, causing him to moan. "Just let me... let me calm down a little."

"You okay?" Jungkook perked up now, ears alert, nose twitching, trying to figure out what might be wrong.

"Yeah just... you can't keep doing that and not letting me finish." Yoona laughed a little groggy, scratching her nails against Jungkook's scalp. "There has to be an endgame or I'll just end up frustrated."

"I can help you finish." Jungkook set a kiss against Yoona's hip, and again, and again, slowly moving down, only to be stopped when Yoona gripped his hair enough for his eyes to roll back into his head. "Yeah, I can help..."

"I think...." Yoona smiled, lazily blinking and sitting up a little more, arms around Jungkook and leaning down to kiss his forehead. "We both need to shower. We're covered in sweat. And I need to talk to Yoongi."

Jungkook growled, pushing Yoona down, climbing on top of her, holding her down; "Don't say another mans name. Not. Right. Now."

"Sorry." Yoona whispered, leaning up and kissing Jungkook on the mouth, trying to calm him down, who fell happily into the kiss. "Come on." Yoona kissed Jungkook again. "Let's have a shower." Kiss. "You can take care of me." Kiss "Right?"

"I can take care of you." Jungkook nodded, leaning down to kiss Yoona a little harder this time, before rolling off her, dragging Yoona off the bed, only to pick her up and carry her, hands under her thighs, wrapped around him, towards the bathroom. "I'll always take care of you."

It was easily enough for Yoona to get Jungkook showered and back into bed, snoring before he knew it, or could stop Yoona slipping out of bed. She was quiet, smart about moving out of their room, phone in hand, and down to the kitchen without making a sound. Yoona went straight to the fridge, only to completely inhale most of the water from the bottle she grabbed, taking deep breaths. It didn't take a genius to know Yoona was a little frustrated, but not enough to take care of it, needing to make sure Jungkook was taken care of first.

"Hey, how is he?" Yoongi asked after he picked up, somewhere busy and quite noisy.

"Tired mostly." Yoona moved around the kitchen, fixing something for her and Jungkook to eat. "Though very interested in my scent."

"That's normal. It would be calming for his own senses right now." Yoongi paused for a moment, from what Yoona could make out, he was asking Hoseok to get eggs. "I'm sure he'd be sleeping for the next few days."

"We'll we've already napped." Yoona placed her phone down, now on speaker to have her hands free. "I got him to sleep again, next time he wakes up I'll have him eat."