🍋feitan x spy!reader (hxh)

Hunter x hunter

Warning - Spy reader, smut, overstimulation, long chapter.

Word count- 2986

If you would like to request any scenarios or characters please do. Im running out of ideas.

_____________________________

"Addiction"

Dammit... It wasn't supposed to happen like this... Why in the hell did I let my guard down so badly. Y/n a spy for a secret company has slept with her target... This was a violation of so many rules.

Sighing deeply she pulled her knees closer to her heaving chest and stared over at the sleeping man lying beside her, his jet black hair draped over his sleeping eyes falling onto the pillows while he snored silently.

Her cheeks began to warm from picturing the night before in her head, "Boss is gonna kill me," This man who could get my whole career taken away: Feitan Portor.

__

"Y/n, remember this guy is dangerous... I'm afraid it might be too much for you to handle, so tonight we're only getting information from him, you are ordered not to engage," Jackie, a computer hacker and Y/n's partner told Y/n over the phone to ensure she understood the mission, "I get it Jackie... Don't worry about me, I'm hanging up now,"

Y/n thought Jackie was annoying because of her excessive worrying and planning, "Wa-wait Y/n don't han-," She hung up immediately not listening to the woman's pleading.

Y/n stepped out from her car in an elegant red dress that hugged her body and made her look amazing, she looked at the castle-like home which will be occupied by various kinds of millionaires as of today, but today her target wasn't them but she wouldn't mind going home with one.

Feitan Portor, a member of the phantom troupe was supposed to be appearing at the party alongside multiple millionaires, the organization Y/n worked for knows few things about Feitan but they needed to get rid of him and the phantom troupe before more unfortunate occurrences happen such as the York New events.

She remembers exactly how he looks and one word... Handsome, if he wasn't her target things would be completely different.

Sighing the woman approached the stairs rather not having to work today, "Let's just get this over with," All she had to do was get information on the phantom troupes next location and a bit about the members, then she could enjoy her time with a rich, handsome, sugar daddy.

Stepping into the glorious building her nose was immediately filled with a mix of expensive outfits, alcohol, and heavily sprayed-on cologne.

"Let's get to work so I can hurry," She wanted to enjoy herself also.

20% looking for the bar, 30% for her target, and 50% for a guy around her age who looked like he had a bank. She suddenly spotted a man on the couch. He was sitting alone resting his head on his knuckles looking around as if it was the place dullest place ever.

His suit looked expensive and professionally tailored, he was very attractive and had an unnoticeable aura, his piercing gray eyes scanned the room as if searching for something to entertain himself, suddenly his eyes stopped on Y/n as if he had found what he'd been looking for.

Upon noticing his eyes on her she immediately turned the other way slightly embarrassed... That was definitely my target dammit he's more good-looking than I remembered, Y/n thought to herself while heading towards the bar.