🍋Feitan x student!reader (hxh)

Hunter x hunter

Warning- teacher x student, oral, sexual content.

Word count- 2335

_______________________________________

"Anatomy"

"Alright class is over everyone get outta my sight i have till tomorrow to see you again goodbye." I listened to the emotionless teacher Mr. Zoldyck, the eldest of the infamous assassin family(Illumi Zoldyck).

You see this is Spider Union a school were they teach you how to be killers while giving you a normal education, i was in class A-E, the best when it came to assassination work, but when it comes to math, reading, etc... Not to much

We had some of the best teachers... and the hottest but my favorite teacher was Mr.Portor(Feitan Portor), he never looked at me or noticed me but his skills were amazing and i admire him.

Yeah i know he's my teacher but I'm 18 so what's the problem. He's only 26 but still hot asf im ok with it.

I wanted to see how rough he was, see if he could fulfil my needs, i also wanted to see if i could just wipe that smug smirk off his face, the one he had on whenever i messed up or failed, I'd shake him so hard that he'd never look at me like that again.

"L/n if your gonna think about titillating things then do it inside your next class." My long haired teacher spoke up, can he read my mind!

I felt my cheeks heat up as i gathered my things rushing into next classroom, my favorite person.

"Your late L/n stay after school, i swear this is like the third time this month." He spoke so coldly but it was soothing, it always sent shivers down my spine, especially when he calls my name. "Y-yes Mr.Portor, sorr-." I froze once i saw that he smirked at me a gleam appeared in his eyes once we made eye contact, my heart skipped a beat.

I quickly shook my rhead and rushed to my seat, that was close.

"Mr.Portor, if stay for detention then I'll miss Mrs.Komacine's anatomy study (Machi Komacine), she wanted to give me after school." I quickly realized that i actually needed to be out of detention, i was currently failing in her class so i needed to be there. "Anatomy... Hmm I'll teach you." He clicked his tongue while looking over at the door, I'm probably the only one thinking negative.

"H-hai sir." And then he started the lesson, in understanding nen.

***after class***

"Ok Komacine doesn't give a fuck, so i have to teach you this, that ok with you." I stared plainly at him.

"Sir... I think i should demonstrate what i know so far that way you can see where you can start me at, if that's ok with you?" Hopefully he falls for it, he got up from his seat behind the desk moving to the front and sitting there, his eyes never once moving from mine.

"That's fine with me... But i don't have anything to demonstrate with, that's a problem." The teacher blew a breathe, i stood from my chair. "I mean... If its not a good idea can't i just use your body o-or mine..." I looked off to the side with a bright blush on my face, he raised an eye at my broad suggestion.

"Sure, you start." In my head i let out a loud yes.

now i have to touch my teacher who i have a crush on while he corrects me... Im not sure if this is good or bad but im feeling both.

He stripped his shirt off until it hung at his i waist took in the sight toned chest this is a holy sight. "Cmon get on with it L/n." He groaned being impatient.