🍋☁️Chrollo x cheater!reader (Pt.2)

Hunter x hunter

Warning - Chrollo has a slight praise kink, child endangerment, lemon, cheating mentioned.

Requested by: KiyomizuWater1

Word count- 5650

Please read part 1 before continuing

_________________________________________

"Lonely nights"

Before Y/n could even step foot in her apartment her nose was already filled with the aroma of sweets fresh from the oven.

When she walked in a familiar old woman was taking a cake from the oven while humming a tune.

"Manny." The old woman turned to look at Y/n and with a smile went in for a hug. "Dear, your footsteps are so light, I never hear you coming in." She said with a dear smile. "Sorry about that... Also thank you for today." Y/n said with a small smile.

Manny slapped her shoulder, "Don't thank me at all, I love looking after your boy, he's such an angel." Y/n nodded and looked around for him, "Where is he."

"In his room, playing around with Miranda. Can you go get her and tell her it's time to leave?" With a small nod, Y/n left the kitchen, her footsteps were silent as she walked into her son's bedroom watching as he and Miranda were imitating the superheroes on screen with their toys.

The toddler noticed his mother immediately, "Mom!" Jesse shouted running towards his mother.

Y/n picked him up to hug him closer to her, "You and Miranda have fun today." He nodded fast, "We played with Killua and Gon." Y/n acted like she knew who those superheroes were.

"That sounds fun but it's time for Miranda to leave now." Miranda pouted and held onto Y/n's arm, "No pouting Miranda, your grandma said it's time to leave."

"Can I come back over tomorrow?" Y/n nodded with a small smile, that was all Miranda needed before she shouted in victory and went to find her shoes. "I want a brother," Jesse suddenly said making Y/n look at him confused. "And where did that come from sir?"

"Miranda is like my older sister so if I had a brother, whenever your too busy to play with me... I would have my brother." Y/n hugged Jesse tighter, "Sorry love but that's not gonna happen." Jesse pouted and Y/n pinched his nose, she placed his feet back on the ground.

"Let's go say bye to Manny and Miranda, okay?"

________________________________________

Almost 5 years have passed but Y/n is still awake at obscene times in the night, making sure nobody is disturbing the peace of her home... When her home was just Chrollo she would do the same, now her home is their son.

When Chrollo asked Y/n to leave, she did... but she never expected to become pregnant during their last time seeing one another, 4 years ago she had her son, Jesse L/n, Y/n never spoke about Chrollo and never even thought of letting the two meet.

It wasn't because she cheated, it was because of her fear of what he might do if he figures out about Jesse. She worried he'd kill her son or her, afraid of those options Y/n choose to never speak to her son's father, no matter the conclusion Jesse came to about him.

Y/n's past follows her because of her relation to the Troupe, going around and saying that her son is related to Chrollo Lucifer would get them into a situation that they wouldn't make it out of alive.

She tries to forget about the fact that 4 years ago she was a person who murdered and brutally tortured people, now she attempts to be a good enough mother to her son.