☁L x reader (Dn)

Death note

Warning- Fluffy, short chapter

Word count- 740

Don't forget to vote n comment
_______________________________________

"Perfect"

I was currently tiredly sitting on L's bed my boyfriend, who was a genius detective, currently working on the Ebisu case, he was downstairs i had just woke up it's 4:00 pm.

I groggily walked downstairs and saw L typing on his computer, i decided to bother him, i climbed into the chair with him.

He moved his legs into a crisscross to give me an easier position to sit. "Good morning." He mumbled, i rested my head against his chest, humming.

"Good afternoon Y/n, your committee is blowing up your phone, saying your photoshoot os being held tomorrow..." Watari reminded me of my busy but my lovely job.

"Thanks Watari, I'll get in touch... Im so tired, L... Did you sleep." He nodded, paying attention to the screen... I looked at it seeing a video of police brutality, i shook my head in disappointment.

"Y/n why do you always insist on disturbing me while im trying to work." I glared at his chin, he was glancing down at me. "Because if i stayed upstairs i wouldn't get any attention until you finish, and that's a long time so i take the initiative and disturb you." Rolling my eyes and Watari brought me my phone.

"Sorry..." He sighed. "Why are you always apologizing i said it was fine, i know your only doing your job." I shrugged texting my job and telling them im not ducking dead.

"Even so, i should really spend more time with you." I kissed his cheek, "That i won't disagree with but it's fine, i like our morning routine." He turned and looked down at me, softly kissing me.

I cupped his cheek leaning up but my phone ringing interrupting the peaceful moment, i saw it was my boss. "I'll be right back gotta fucking take this call." I cursed myself as L backed up and let me out the chair, i walk into the hallway and take my call.

Why's he calling me about my shoot tomorrow like i don't know jeezzz.

"L, how about you actually sleep tonight with me." He side eyed me when i came back and got into the same position. "I slept last night." I shook my head, "No you didn't and plus i like cuddling with you." I hugged his waist, he smiled down at me.

I stared up at the smile, that i hadn't seen in a while, "What is it..." I asked.

"...Y/n if one day i suddenly asked you to marry me, what would you say." He leaned back in his chair and stared at me, "Well I'd say get your act together and then we can get married." He look kinda sad but i laughed.

"Im joking idiot, I'd love to marry L Lawliet someday." I kicked my feet together and laying back on his chest, he placed a finger under my chin making me look up at him.

"If i asked you now..." I tilted my head, "We're to young right now Lawliet..." I giggled not being able to tell if he's being serious...

"Mm... Well i guess, I'll know when it's the right time." I nodded, and grabbed his hands off desk, i kissed them and saw his face heat up. "Your sweet L, speaking of sweets let's go get some!" I got off his lap he stood up behind me grabbing my arm to stop me from walking, i looked up at him.

"Your to good for me." He started pressing my body onto the desk full of computers, i jumped so i was on top of it.

He gave a rare smile, one that only i could see, one that only i could cherish, i wrapped my arms around his waist pulling him closer, looking up L had a bright blush.

"Kiss..." I asked he bent down and softly kissed me and me doing the same.

"You wanted me to sleep with you lets go." I was shocked but let him drag me upstairs, he gets into the blankets immediately rolling up like a caterpillar, "Hey!" I rip some cover off him making him give puppy eyes. "I get cold too." I snuck inside the blanket with him and he pulled me into a spooning position.

"Your perfect Y/n, so if i ever hurt you don't bother to stay with me who has many flaws, i want you to be happy." I was sooo confused about him saying those words.

Everything was fine until Kira came about...