🍋☁Jealous!Izaya x reader

Durarara!

Requested by Alishacs hope you like this chapter😁

Warning- Fluff, lemon, possessive Izaya, virgins, cringe ig? he calls her honey.

Pt1

Word count- 3369

This took so long because of school and everything else, I literally speed ran this chapter.

Please request if you have any.

______________________________

I had just gone to the bathroom and was heading back to class only to noticed multiple students running inside my classroom, one of the people appears to be a good friend of mine, "It's Izaya and Shizuo again." A loud groan left my mouth as I ran towards the window looking down and the scene made my eyes widen.

Why is Shizuo chasing him with a mailbox...? That was the first time I saw him carrying anything that big to attack Izaya, though Izaya didn't seem troubled as he dodged every attack, gracefully. He even looked up at the school where kids had their heads popped out at every window, Izaya noticed me and waved with a smile, my face proceeded to heat up as everyone began looking at me.

Shizuo got angry at that and hurled the mailbox at my classroom, "Do you want to fight too Y/n?! Cause I can take both of you," Shizuo is so menacing... Izaya began attacking Shizuo though this time, he was serious. Just as the fight was escalating teachers began shouting at the students to go back to their seats and classes.

___________

Last class of the day and I haven't seen or heard from Izaya since earlier, the fight ended with more fighting except they took it outside the school into Ikeburkro, I texted him but no reply he might still be fighting...

With a blank stare, my eyes stared out the window that I sat beside, I was waiting for Izaya to come back, I became anxious that Shizuo hurt him... He was awfully mad earlier.

"Y/n." The voice in front of me made me look forward to see my friend, Riyu, he gave me a warm smile, "Did you know that guy from earlier..." I gave a simple 'hm', Riyu seemed reluctant to ask the next topic.

"Is he your boyfriend?" I gaped at him surprised, not sure what to say, "...I-it's like... Yeah... We're dating." I was trying to come up with an excuse but fumbled mid-way through, not too many people know me and Izaya date, mostly because it isn't anyone's business.

Riyu huffed out then tapped my desk with his pencil, "We have hard homework today..." This was true, something math-related that I'm not good at, "Your right, I might not even do it." The tapping of his pencil was becoming annoying. "I can go to your place to help? I'm good with this," Now that I think about it Riyu does ace this class with flying colors. "Of course! I need all the help I can get." He smiled at me and began to pat my hair, "Let's get going as soon as school ends." The bell rang letting us know that school has ended, "That'd be right now." Riyu chuckled while standing from his seat.

__________
-Third-person pov-

"Wow! So much homework..." Riyu sighed as he plopped down onto Y/n's bed, she smiled at him and nodded. "Too much." It had been a while after school ended the pair of friends headed for Y/n's house after it finished, the two had just finished with the last bit of their work. "I'm exhausted, your bed is surprisingly comfortable."

She looked back at him and took in his small details as he closed his eyes, chestnut-colored hair that reached below his chin, gentle facial features with a sharp nose and thin lips, and a weak jawline, he was hardly taller than Y/n with a small build. She noticed and acknowledged her friend was attractive but never had a thought in her mind she'd like him.