☁Envy x reader (Fmab)

Fullmetal alchemist brotherhood

I shouldn't but i really loved Envy and the other homunculus.

Word count- 1435

Warning- fluff, tsundere alert, small cringe alert...

If you get a notification it's because i re-edited this chapter, so yeah.

_______________________________________

"Dumb human"

Some might ask why is a human who has no ties to anything suspicious or any dirty secrets in love with a homunculus, well it's hard to explain it myself, he was just always there.

I was currently locked up inside my room, reading manga it was late at night and the outside was quiet, letting me know my parents weren't home yet.

I heard a hard knock from my window, i glanced at it having an idea who it was. "Hey, human, let me in." Even though my suspicion was correct i wouldn't let him in.

"Your not coming inside until you say my real name." I stated staring at him, i sat up on my bed as he glared at me with a small blush appearing on his face.

He sat with on leg up and the other hanging off the seal, "No." Was his short and simple response, i noticed how the moonlight smiled down brightly on his hair and exposed his flushed face.

"Well i guess your not coming inside
better go home." I turned my attention back to my manga and plopped down on my bed.

I felt Envy's eyes staring at me through the window. "It's been a week since i seen you though, seriously... Damn annoying ass- Y/n!" My eyes immediately turned to him with a bright smile on my lips from hearing him say my name, swiftly i got off my bed and opened the window for him, he walked inside trying to hide his face.

"Someone's embarrassed." It was cute, the look of pure embarrassment, it was shift from how everyone else saw him. "S-shut up i swear im not." He sat on my bed one leg folded under the other, Envy faced away from me so i walked to were his eyes were focused at and stood right there.

"Envy." He looked up at me as i stepped closer, "What." His raspy voice spoke with an attitude, "You angry palm tree, could you call me by my name more often." Giving him a loving smile, his eyes widened and he started blushing again.

"...I mean if that's you want..." He said looking of to the side with a slight pout, i happily set my arms around his neck and hugged him tightly, "Im really happy right now Envy." He stared at me with wide eyes and his face became a dark reddish colour, "I don't know why your so happy... I'll still call you human and a dumb one too!" I glared at him and kissed his cheek.

His whole body became warm and he sighed, "H-human... Well Y/n, Im.. Nevermind, it doesn't matter anymore." I move a bit to look at him in the eyes, i tilted my head and started shaking him. "Spill it! Start talking, you always do this."

"W-wait... Hey, stop shaking me." I only shook him harder until he pulled away and held my wrists,

He grinned at my face that was almost bursting with anger and spoke, "Stop being a baby, what's wrong." Envy moved both my wrists into one of his hands and started stroking my h/c hair with the other, i struggled against his grip a bit before giving up, "Shut up." He laughed at me.

"I'll shut up when you seriously tell me what's what's wrong," This time it was him who was shaking me, he shook me lightly only half of my body moving, he's so cute.

"Because you always do that thing, going to say something but then stop and say it isn't important, i feel like your going to leave me again for a really long time... Like you did once." I felt the sadness wash over me thinking about how lonely i was when Envy left for an entire year.