☁🍋jealous!Dabi x reader (bnha)

My hero academia

Warning- rough, spanked, almost caught, masochist.

Word count- 1879

_______________________________________

Quirk- loading:

it allows you to go into peoples minds and load there information seeing there current emotions, thoughts, and can also knock them unconscious and control they're movements for a short period of time, if you use this for to long or abuse the persons body to much some of the pain you inflicted on them come back to you and also headaches.
_______________________________________

"Games"

"Shigaraki, let me play you've been hogging the game," I was trying to pull the controller from his crusty ass hands because he's lost like 5 times, "Move you damn bitch," He shoved me away.

We had just got off a mission a couple of minutes ago and i wanted to play the new gaming console that we stole, i was still inside my villain suit, which was black fish nets and f/c shorts with a f/c hoodie.

"Just let me play, you suck at this fucking game," I started groaning, angrily i sat down beside him and watched him play... He died again so i snatched the controller from him.

He started yelling at me, drawing attention to us, "Give it back you dumb bitch!" He started yelling at me jumping onto me, making me fall down onto the couch.

Now i was laying on my back, crusty in between my legs trying to reach the controller i was holding up behind my head all with a laugh.

He accidentally pushed one of my thighs further still trying to grab the controller we didn't notice or care but our... Parts were so close together that if he got any closer it would be an awkward situation.

We weren't even concerned about the suggestive position we where in. "Give it back Y/n," He looked down at me glaring.

"Just let me play, you suck at this game now get off," I laughed at him, i felt eyes staring into my soul, "Dabi your girlfriends so annoying jesus, im going out, enjoy the damn game," I snickered at his saltiness, "He's not my boyfriend, ok crusty," I yelled to him as he walked out, i saw almost everyone in the bar leave with him.

Looking behind me i saw Dabi with an annoyed look on his face, i shrugged it off and started playing the game, Dabi sat down beside me and took away my controller. "Dabi you asshole! Give it back," I reached over his lap he moved it farther away making me go farther.

He smacked my ass hard, making me yelp and look at him, i hope no one saw that... Looking around i didn't see anyone one for some reason.

"What the hell Dabi, that hurts," I wasn't gonna admit that it felt a little good, i got off his lap, "Lay across my lap again, ok," I hesitantly did what he asked and felt his hand go to my thigh slowly moving up to my butt.

I looked at the screen seeing he was playing the game, while caressing my lower body, people think me and Dabi date because we do thinks like this but we don't date, im not sure if he even enjoys my company.

"Dabi... Are you ok?" He smacked my ass even harder i let out a loud gasp, feeling the stinging pain on my ass, he roughly grasped my chin making me look up at him, "Be a good girl and go to my room, ill be there in a second," His voice was more colder then usual so something made him mad.

"Y-you... Fine," I got off him and slowly walked towards his room, opening the door, did i make him mad, im pretty sure he was glaring at me. I sat on his bed, biting my index finger wondering what could've made him angry, suddenly he walked in.