🍋Dom!Midoriya x reader (bnha)

My hero academia

Word count- 1705

Warning- sexual content, Degrading kink, we kinda a hoe, dom deku, kinda slow paced.

_______________________________________

"Slutty studying"

"Hey Midoriya," I exclaimed with a big smile on my face, i sat down in the chair in front of him, "O-oh hey L/n-san," He looked just from his drawing with a big smile on his face, "Aww your so cute," His cheeks turned into a bright pink, "T-thanks... I guess," He scratched his cheek and laughed.

"Well do you wanna hangout and help me study later," I asked suggestively while biting my lip a bit and slowly tapping his desk. It's not like that... Ok yes it is, I've slept with lots of people around the school, I'm kinda know for it though Midoriya is different, his innocence attracts me, i kinda have a crush on him but im not trying to find a boyfriend.

I just wanna be the one who breaks the little broccolis innocent aura, that's my goal with him, and i always succeed.

"I-im mean sure the homework is kinda hard for someone of your smarts," A tick mark appeared on my face, he just called me stupid, now I'll definitely make a mess of you, "Mmm yes... We'll go to your dorm, class is about to end, i look forward to it," Slightly growling the first part, he nodded, a mistakable slightly dark expression resting on his face.

*small time skip*

Walking into his room i noticed he had a big box with a bunch of posters, and some nails still on the wall.
I shrugged and walked towards the desk, I'll start with some mild teasing.

"Well... Come sit Izuku," I patted the seat beside me, he blushed and rushed beside me,"Wow... You really didn't get any of this right," He sounded mesmerized of my stupidity, "Not all of us can be smartasses," I scoffed, he started to wave his hands around rapidly trying not to make me misunderstand, "Oh no I didn't mean it like that," I grabbed both his hands making him blush, "Relax dimwit it was a joke," He stared at our hands while blushing hard.

"Well help me since, i have no idea what to do," We got started. All while Deku was talking about some gibberish, i was figuring out how to seduce him, and an I deal popped up, "Ugh homeworks so boring," Izuku glanced at my very obnoxious tapping of *le* pencil.

Accidentally knocking over his jar of pencils and pens with my elbow, "Oh shet, im sorry deku I'll get it," I had went to my dorm before Izuku's and changed into shorts and a jacket with a small t-shirt, I bent down and grabbed the jar and some of the pencils, i heard a shudder from behind me.

He took the bait hehehe.

I was finished so i stood up, to only have another pencil roll of the desk, "You missed one." Izuku pointed out, i picked it up and put the jar back.

"Im so clumsy," I sighed in a hopeless manner looked him in the eye, they looked a bit darker, "Yeah, you should be more careful," He quietly said looking back at the paper, i looked at his pants, Hm just have to step up my gane.

I slowly took off my jacket exposing my small shirt and i jumped on Midoriya's bed, "Can we take a break please," I pouted, he shook his head at me, "We just started L/n," He laughed, i walked over to him and grabbed his hands, "Izuku Midoriya, let's just relax," I started pulling him from the chair and sitting him down onto the bed, i bent down and whispered in his ear.

"The homework can wait Deku... I just wanna be close to you, is that ok?" I slowly ran my fingers down his chest and nibbled on his ear, he gently pushed me off him, i stared confused at slightly him, He looked down at the ground and a darker vibe was present, i tilted my head, "Y/n... Let me guess, me Izuku Midoriya, you want me today, right," His voice was cold and almost unrecognizable, i nervously laughed. Haha is he mad.