🖤🍋Natsu x reader (Ft)

Fairy Tail

Taking requests!

Warning- small angst, impregnation, oral, fem dom.

Word count- 1548

Reader has sharp nails and sharp teeth!

_______________________________________

"A drag"

"This is a drag Natsu. Why'd you have to get caught up with fighting Gray and Erza... seriously what am i going to do with you," I sighed deeply while wrapping a bandage around his forehead.

Natsu had gotten into a fight back at fairy tail, i brought him back to my place to patch him up, he was currently was shirtless sitting on my couch while i covered and tended to his wounds.

"You don't have to do anything i can take care of myself..." He spoke coldly resulting in me glaring down at him, he looked up at me confused before asking.

"Why are you glaring a-..." Before he could finish i planted a loud smack on his cheek, his hand raised up to touch the stinging pain on his face.

In anger Natsu raised his voice at me, "What in the hell Y/n-... Why are you crying..." I let my tears fall while glaring at his concerned face, "You've been doing this a lot lately." My voice laced with rage and hurt.

He looked at me strangely before speaking, "What are you even talking about," Balling my hands in a fist feeling the negative thoughts flood, i glared before grabbing his shoulders and pressing him farther on the couch with my shaking body standing over him before yelling at him.

"You've been an asshole! Im supposed to be your best friend! But you've been avoiding me and talking to me like im just some random person! I've never let you down so what's the fucking problem dammit!Don't tell me you've replaced me with who... Lucy? Gray? Who Natsu because im in love with you and this hurts more then anything... P-please tell me what I've done wrong..." I screamed at him.

Refusing to look up at him, my crying eyes were staring down while letting my tears fall onto his legs.

Feeling my knees getting weak i released his shoulders and fell on the floor before him drying my eyes, "Please tell me what did wrong Natsu... It really hurts..." My voice cracked while i clenched my chest and covered my mouth with my hand.

He's not saying anything.... Im an idiot he hates me.

I saw Natsu get on the floor in front of me his hand brushed a strand of my hair back, i looked up at his frown, "Sorry if i ever made you feel as if you're imperfect... You didn't do anything Y/n... It was my selfishness and not being able to come to terms with my feelings..." His hands cupped my face wiping away my salty tears.

My e/c eyes stared at him with confusion, "What're you saying Natsu?" He still wearing his guilty frown, his hands still cupping my face.

"Your such a dork a beautiful one, your always taking care of me kinda like a mom but your also always laughing and joking with me like a friend... I honestly didn't think you'd like me back your independent, confident, responsible, and your so charismatic... I thought if i removed myself from you these feelings would leave... But now i see that i was only hurting you... Im sorry i love you two Y/n."

My eyes widened from his sudden confession he sounded so mature, i didn't think he was feeling the same as me, "Natsu..." A blush filled his face seeing me staring right at him, "C-conclusion *cough* Y/n please forgive my ignorance for your feelings, i feel incredibly stupid," He mumbled rubbing his neck.

"...I forgive you Natsu... Im happy you think of me the same..." I wiped away my remained tears, i heard him let out an relieved sigh looking up at me again.