☁Momo x female!reader (bnha)

My hero academia

Warning- gxg, I've never done this b4, cringe, fluff

Word county - 954

_________________________________________

"Momo... Your 18, you've rejected all the prince's I've gotten for you, you won't seek out a husband on your own... Hn... Please tell me you've found someone," This conversation again, my father really wants me to married and take over the castle... Im over it.

I stared at him, "Matter a fact... I did find someone father," His eyes immediately widened with delight hearing my words as he yelled happily at me. "A potential husband right?!" My heart dropped.

"Y-yes father, now if you'll excuse me... I must go uh water the garden," I quickly left the awkward situation heading outside to meet the person who i truly wanted to cherish and hold but could never pass that boundary. If only it was different.

*** Time skip ***

I wandered into town hoping to find the flower shop which was located in the busier side of town, where a young woman and her daughter lived and worked at.

Everyone noticed me, im the princess it's kinda cool but it has its downplays.

My eyes skimmed over all the signs trying to find that one place, but was interrupted, "Princess! It's been awhile," My body warmed up hearing the cheery voice from behind me, i quickly turned around to face her.

Her smile never faltered while she ran towards me with wave, in her hand was a basket full of fruits and vegetables, her h/c h/l hair followed her in the wind and her feet moving fast to catch up with me.

Trying to contain my blush as i spoke, "Y/yn.... Im a very busy person, s-sorry if i took awhile to come back," She finally caught up with me with a confused look.

The beauty in front of me grabbed my wrist and pulled me along with her, "So what work does a Princess do, knowing you all you probably do is read books," Her playful teasing made me feel so warm inside, i couldn't shake the feeling of wanting to be by her side at all times.

"Th-that isn't it... Say Y/n... I'd like to bring you somewhere later on today, im wonderi-." Before i could finish my sentence, Y/n covered my mouth with her index finger, "Ofc I'll go! Butttt it'll have to be secret my mom doesn't like me going out," She winked at me.

Before i could get to flustered i pulled her finger off me and stood there, "S-sure! Secret right... Try and sneak out or something, meet me at the boar house at 10:50 Pm, ill wait for you..."

She smiled brightly cupping both my hands into hers before saying, "I'd do anything for you Yaomomo, i like you so I'll definitely be there." My face flared up hearing her statement.

Before i could respond she opened her mouth, "See you laterrrrr." Just like that she skipped away.

Confusion**

>>time skip<<

It was 11:00 and i was standing by the boar house wondering if Y/n was coming... "Oh gosh...don't tell me I've completely messed up my chances," I placed my head onto my hands sighing deeply.

"Yaomomo! Let's go im here," Y/n's yelling for me made me at her relived, i grabbed her hand and led her into the forest.

She giggled while walking along behind me dressed in her dirty gown, Y/n's family wasn't that rich so she didn't really have much expensive clothing.

"Where are we going..." She asked, tonight's the night i confess... I wanna stay with her, and im completely aware of my feelings now.

I looked back at her, "Just wait a little longer," She nodded.

As we moved through the trees the light from the lake i was bringing her to was shining bright.

Once we got there she looked mesmerized, "Beautiful... Wow," I agreed but i wasn't staring at the lake i was watching her.

It was a large lake that was filled with magic the sparkling blue water revealed that, the trees were surrounding us and there was a small lump in the ground to stare at the view.

Y/n smiled happily going down towards the beautiful lake and sitting down on the edge, "Come sit Yaomomo, its so pretty..." Snapping out of my daze i walked beside her and sat down.

"Y/n... I wanna tell you something," She turned her attention to me with wide eyes making me blush, "It's j-just... I-i've been l-li... Screw it," Without thinking i grabbed tightly onto the collar of Y/n's gown and kissed her deeply.

Shocked Y/n stayed still, i quickly pulled away, "S-sorry i just... Really like you Y/n a-and I've wanted to do that," Both our cheeks burned red as we stared at on another Y/n bursted out laughing, "W-what's funny," I yelled.

She wiped a tear from her e/c eyes calming herself down, suddenly i was being pinned to the ground underneath the smaller human, "I like you to Yaomomo... We'll get in trouble y'know," She brought up the one thing keeping us apart.

"I d-don't care... I really like you... Please let me cherish you Y/n," She smiled and pressed her lips against mine again i immediately kissed back and wrapped my arms around her neck.

She pulled away with a unhappy look, and sat up helping me up, "You'll have to marry someday Y/n and that person won't be me... So everyday before sunrise meet me here... So i can hold you," I nodded and she pulled me back into our passionate kiss.

_______________________________________