🖤☁Rengoku x sick!reader (Ds)

Demon slayer

Warning- Fluff, angst,demon slayer: meguen train spoilers❗, possible sadness?

Word count- 1923

Don't forget to vote n comment

R.i.p Rengoku
You will missed became my fav then they killed you off. Missed.
______________________________________

"Forgive me"

I sat down on the roof of my tiny home staring at the moonlight as it gently shined against my face, I felt the cool breeze snip at me but it didn't bother me too much, my body felt like it was being lifted and I was one with the sky, it felt like I could fly... So I could leave behind all my troubles.

While embracing the moon I felt the warmth of a flame fall against my shoulder making me open my eyes, I turned to my side and found him with a small smile looking at me with calm eyes that made my troubles disappear, "Your beautiful," Was what he whispered to me with his smile all the more growing.

The moon made him even more handsome, shining brightly on his red and orange hair that made his eyes pop, I ran my hand through his hair and brought it down to his ear, I cup his face with my hand while admiring him trying to figure out why this amazing man chose me.

He gently placed his hand over mine and leaned his head in my hand while closing his eyes, "Rengoku..."  That was what I mumbled but it was all it took for him to open his firey eyes up again, "Yes..." He stared at me with a look that made me fall in love once again.

Without knowing we both leaned into each other staring deeply into one another's eyes not daring to look away, for some reason I always tried my best not to say it... Even though we both knew it was true, my feelings about you, he grabbed my chin and leaned in closer to my lips as I did the same.

"Rengoku... I love you," He stopped in his tracks and stared up into my eyes that were squeezed shut he smiled before placing his lips on mine, it was nice... It felt different maybe because I thought about all our time together and how I really wanted this forever, until death.

He wrapped an arm around my waist pulling my body closer and I moved my arms around his neck we both got carried away as his tongue slipped into my mouth exploring every area, it was becoming hard to breathe but I didn't want to pull away...

I wanted to be closer to him but he pulled back first making me frown a bit but he squished my face in between his hand, "Y/n L/n... I love you more than anything and I'd like to marry you someday... So when I become a Hashira I'll propose to you and I hope you'll say yes... Because I really, really, reeeaaallllyyyyyy want to be your husband even since we were kids," My eyes became filled with tears.

Rengoku smiled happily because he knew they were tears of happiness, I latched my arms around his neck and placed my head on his shoulder, "Yes... I'll say y-yes and I'll... marry you and become your w-wife and we can have kids and e-everything, I want to do everything with you Rengoku...! So... please just come back safely..." I stumbled between my sobs he hugged me back tighter, "I'll come back as safe as this, I promise,"

The memory from that night was engraved deeply into my mind it meant a lot to me even though I forgot what I said after that giving me a fuzzy feeling before I opened my eyelids to see my husband in front of me, I blinked a couple of times to make sure, "R...Rengoku? Are you back... Already," He smiled down at me and I felt his hand holding onto mine, "I'm back,"

I quickly shot up and wrapped my arms around his neck and held him close to my chest, "I missed you a lot," I mumbled while kissing his hair, "It hasn't even been that long..." He pulled away from my embrace and kissed my forehead, "Are you feeling ok today," His smile turned into a concerned face while he held both my hands in his.