🍋☁Senku x older!reader (Dr.s)

Part 1

I recently started Dr. Stone and I've fallen in love w Senku.

Warning- long chapter, more of a story type beat, drunk sex, fluffily

Word county- 2210

Don't forget to vote n comment

Bitch this is exhilarating get excited lmao.
_______________________________________

"Lost"

"Tsukasa, i don't wanna do this anymore..." I muttered to the strong man who was biting and sucking my neck, "What?" I put my hands on his chest and pushed him back a little, i leaned onto the counter behind me.

"I've known you for some time now... And i really like you, and you said you also liked me, but it just feels like you only like my body and not anything else about me." I gripped onto the counter awaiting his response.

"Y/n i mean... I didn't say i like you back, but we agreed to this." I asked please go out with me, you said yes but all you ever do is call me when you need a sexual favor...

"Im going home..." Slowly i released my grip on the counter and walked out the house. "Hey Y/n." I started running away, farther and farther away until i had no idea where i was.

Dammit, it's so dark now... Im so cold and Tsukasa ughh.

I sat down on a bench near an unknown park, i kicked my feet while glaring at the ground, i sniffled.

Im sooooo stupid, got yourself lost, lose the guy you like like, dropped out of college, friends all hate me, im such a mess.

"You ok?" I heard a male voice beside me, i quickly wiped my eyes and looked at the plant haired guy sitting beside me, "Mind your own business please." I grumbled, "Kay." He yawned.

Fuck it i need someone to talk to and it's only us, I'll probably never see him again.

"My names Y/n... And sorry for being rude, my 'boyfriend'... Well he was just using my body," I didn't look up at the boy but i knew he was listening, "That sucks... My names Senku, do you live around here," I shook my head.

"I don't wanna go back, i live with roommates that i can't stand, not like i even know the way home," After i dropped out of college i haven't seen any of my roommatee for a while, "How old are you Senku." This time i was actually looking at him, in his lap was a magazine.

"Im 18 a highschool student, your 20 right Y/n L/n got into college from winning an award for illustrating some singers album," He held up the magazine he was reading that had me in it.

I remembered that time when I was fresh out of highschool and wanted to go to college, i signed up for a competition for illustrating a popular singers album cover, i ended up winning and gaining a lot of popularity from it.

"Y-yeah, that's me... But i dropped out they weren't really giving me the stuff i hoped to work on, and it was just to much stress, having to deal with my family and everything else..." I felt bad for just rambling on but it seems he was listening.

"Well I'll bring you to my house, it's not that far, you can stay until you feel like going back where you came," My gut and brain is telling me to follow him... Go follow him.

He stood up and stared down at me, hesitantly i stood up with him and followed behind walking towards his house.

////time skip////

"You can stay in the spare room," He showed me his house and everything inside it, after that i was on his bed while he worked on something sciencey on the floor.