HELP (plz read)

Hello everyone, It's the author speaking because she needs help-.-

This story hasn't been updating as much as i would have wanted it to and the main reason for that is bc i have run out of imagination, it's hard to come up with oneshots especially 20+ of them.

Basically, this is a chapter that's asking you for help... With requests, i need you guys to tell me your headcanons with a character or just scenarios you can see a certain character in with Y/n.

These headcanons\scenarios can be categorized in 4 places-

Lemon🍋(smex and dirty stuff)

Fluff☁ (cute shit)

Smut🙈 (almost smex)

Angst 🖤(i cry)

Now there are certain things i will not allow in the categories, any form of sexual assault, incest, and p*dophilia. Now there can be basic things like, popular!reader or possessive!character.

Also if u have a gxg requests you would like to see i would love to do it, I've been trying to do another one but my brain hasn't been cooperating.

If your interested in requesting (plz be😃)-

-I need the characters name also the readers or characters characteristic.
Exp: Genos? x dominate!reader.

-Also i need you to telling me how u want your story, if you don't really know I'll try my best to freestyle.

-How many parts of the story i would do would be limited to 3.

-Lemons, smut, angst, and fluffs, I'll write it all.

This is an example of your request would look like.

Scenario - Y/n decided Genos looked submissive and breedable??

Characteristics - Genos x dominate!reader

How many parts? - 2

Category- 🍋

If you want to request just put a simple hey in comments and I'll bring the convo to wattpad inbox, or u could just text me from there.
(Also all the anime I've watched is in my bio or u can just ask me of I've seen it. Even if i haven't seen it i might know it.)

Also take note that it could take some time for your chapter to be updated, i usually do the chapters in order of who asked first and it takes time bc I'm busy sometimes, but i will always try to get your chapter done.

_____

That's all but thank you, im thinking of making a new book, Killua x reader... My first book ever was a Killua ff it's deleted tho.

Anyways, it'll be purely fluff and I've never done that b4 so it's different. I should probably focus more on my Haikyuu ff tho lol.

Good night, good morning, or good afternoon.

Thank you and drink your water and where a mask.

ALSO THANK YOU FOR 8k+ OMG Y'ALL ARE AMAZING, ILY ALL.