🍋Engaged!Gojo x reader (jjk)

Jujustu Kaisen

Warning - angst, sexual content, lemon, medieval

Word count- 2148

Don't forget to vote n comment

I've returned with Gojo Satoru, sorry if he appears to ooc.

And remember i didn't drop this story srry if ut appears that way bc of how long it takes for me to update but im not consistent on this story.

_____________________________
"Pinky Promise''

I stared at myself in my mirror, looking at the white dress that covered my shins and the pretty heels that dressed my feet.

Today was a day for celebration, my younger sister was getting married to the royal family from across mountains, i should be happy, i should be smiling, i should be congratulating them... But i couldn't... Some part of me wished it was me who would stand up and take the vow to be his wife and build a family with him but i again, i couldn't, my little sister an astonishing Jujustu sorcerer and Gojo Satoru a powerful force had an arranged marriage made by our parents to bring peace and prosperity.

Meanwhile, i can't do anything, "Im useless," And worthless, not even worth living, your not even respected but your the oldest sister, mother and father don't care, the only one who cared was him...

"Satoru..." The mirror reflected the face of a worthless piece of trash who's eyes were red from her excessive crying from the past few days,she felt the tears start to well up in her eyes once again, the only thing heard was the silent sobs of a girl who couldn't have the one thing she actually wants.

Suddenly knocks on her door made her jump up surprised, quickly wiping the tears away, "W-who's there," She answered in the most gentle voice to disguise the fact that she had been crying all morning, as she approached the door, "It's me Satoru," She stopped reaching for the door knob, "Why are you here," She asked with a shocked voice

She leaned her ear against the door, "I wanted to see you," His voice gave her chills, Y/n squeezed her eyes shut tightly, "Go away.. I don't want to see you unless i have to... It'll only hurt more," Satoru sighed sharply.

"Y/n please... You know i don't want to do this, its our parents and peoples wishes" Y/n looked outside her doors peephole staring at the male dressed in a suit, Why are you always so gorgeous, "Satoru... What about me, for our parents and people but you knew you'd have to give up on me in order to fulfill their wishes,"

"I didn't give up on you! And you know that..." My tears began filling my vision once again, "But it's best if you do.. Your marrying my sister whether it's for the kingdom's or for personal interest you are still marrying her... And leaving me," There was a moment of silence between us.

"Open you door," I stayed quiet.

"The moment do i might I'll lose my resolve..."

"I want to be with you... We can run together," I smiled at his optimistic idea and slumped against my door, "Where to? We know nothing about what's out there and we'd be caught in a flash,"

"I'll protect you,"

"...Yeah i believe you... Don't leave yet, Satoru i want to stay like this a bit longer," I heard a soft knock from the other side letting me known he was still here, "Open the door please,"

I contemplated for a long time before creaking my door open slightly, i peaked my head out slowly and stared into his gorgeous icy blue eyes, "I can't understand you Satoru..." My eyes fell to his shoes.