☁Karma x quiet!reader (Ac)

Assassination classrom

Warning- Fluff, slowburn, im not that far into Ac so if Karma doesn't fit his personality sorry.

Word count- 2197

Don't forget to vote n comment

This is probably on of my fav fluffs by me.
_______________________________________________
"THUMP, BADUMP"

This new thing that Karma decided to do... Was more on interest then spite.

Every one in school liked Karma, he could get any girl he wanted if he desired to... Except for this specific girl, who never looked at him or spared him any chances to talk and basically ignored his entire existence, it made him angry but it also gave him a need to accomplish getting her to like him.

While she just thought it was annoying that he continued talking to her even though she's ignored him multiple times. She didn't think he was that stupid to the point where he couldn't take a hint, she didn't see a point in being infatuated with him like everyone else in the damn school, he was a normal guy, she didn't see the reason as to why he wouldn't leave her alone, she never spoke to him or even looked at him so why?

The thing that she was confused most about also made her slightly curious.

There he was waiting by the entrance of the school waiting for the notably plain girl. Whenever she arrives he noticed that she's the type that doesn't pay attention to her surroundings, she keeps straight while looking straight, her dark e/c eyes never fixated on anything and it seemed like nothing caught her attention.

Though, today is different... While Karma watched her approach the school waiting for her to walk past him so he could join her walking, before she could get past Karma he froze because her eyes flickered to his instantly, it was weird, he'd never seen her eyes before, they held one emotions, emptiness, and his the only thought was, why?

When she stopped in front of him, he was even more shocked, "Hi..." She mumbled it was almost inaudible, "Heh... Hello~," Karma was happy that she talked to me first, Y/n didn't understand the look on his face he was smiling like an idiot while staring down at her.

"I-," He anticipated her next words wanting to talk to her more but she was interrupted by his friends, "Karma! We need you over here!" They yelled to him from across the yard pointing to a classmate that seemed to be injured, "Ah fuck... Well sorry but im afraid i won't be able to walk with you today... Tell me later," He exclaimed and ran towards the group of guys.

I... What was i gonna say. She didn't remember because whatever she was gonna say was purely impulsive, which wasn't Y/n's style she was a thinker... She never thought impulsively so why... Whatever she pushed back her thoughts like always and walked to class for the first time in a while--Alone.

_______

After school Y/n was confused, she hadn't seen Karma since he left her earlier this morning, it was strange to her that he would disappear on the one day she planned to finally talk to him, "I don't want to go home..." Home... It was suffocating, it didn't feel like a home more like a prison.

Y/n never noticed it but when she was alone she'd think of lots of things, her brain wondered, How was the earth created..? How will i die? How will i help the world? What do i mean to the world.... What is my purpose...?

...What is my meaning, what do i live for... Some people live for their family, while others for money and some for taking care of others... But me.. I just have the same routine over and over again, the same, my family doesn't mean much to me and i don't have any friends... Meaning...