🍋sasuke x cheerful!reader (nrto)

Naruto

As you can see i don't really like susugay like that

Word count- 1407

Warning- mild teasing, master kink, orgasm denial, anal, toys.

_______________________________________

"Hangout"

"Sasuke~." I giggled opening his room door, i heard his irradiated groan. "What is it Y/n." Laughing i walked over to him.

Ok, me and Sasuke are in orochimaru's place, we're both 15, i like him but im not to sure about his feelings.

He turned onto his back and stared at me, he looked fed up, "I wanna hangout," I jumped beside him on the bed, "Well i don't." He pushed me off his haven, i pouted.

"Your so mean sasuke, please~ I'll do whatever you want." At that he raised an eyebrow. "Anything... Ok fine straddle my waist." Even though i was a happy person, im not that innocent, and I'd be lying if i said i never wanted Sasuke like that.

"Aiai sir." My giggle caught his attention when i did exactly what he said, "Y/n remove your shirt." I felt my face heat up, but i gave into his demand and slipped my shirt off, his smirk widened.

"You'll only call me master from now on, ok." I nodded smiling. "What's next master." I purred, he grabbed my waist and pinned me under him.

"Just enjoy the ride." He then brought his lips to my neck sucking and biting, i moaned loudly.

He brought his lips back up and onto my lips, i kissed back and my hands moved up his shirt feeling his abs.

Sasuke slipped his tongue into my mouth we fought for dominance but ofc Sasuke won, after a while Sasuke pulled away to tug of his shirt.

I took off my bra and pulled him back onto my lips, which he happily complied to.

He moved down to my breasts and sucked on my bud while playing with the other, i moaned while gripping his hair.

His hands found they're way to my shorts, agonizingly slow pulling them down, he lowered his head and planted small kisses on my stomach down to my hips.

"You wanna keep going?" Wow i never thought Sasuke would be one to ask for consent. "Yeah." I softly smiled down at him.

His head lowered again and he ripped my panties off my body and kiss both my thighs.

"I always took you for the innocent type, but seeing how wet you are is changing my mind." I felt his hot breathe blowing onto my clit, i let out a breathy moan.

One of his fingers slowly rubbed my clit, he blew on my pussy making a shiver go up my spine.

"Stop t-teasing me." A small blush spread across my face, his smirk got wider and he brought his wet mouth to my pussy and sucked.

"Mfmm~ Master~." I let out steady moans until he brought two fingers inside my vagina and thrusted faster.

I felt a knot in my stomach, i was on cloud nine, "Master... Im g-gonna cum~." The pleasure was building up and once i was about to cum he pulled out.

"Hmm?" At this point almost everything that i said sounded like a moan, he didn't say anything just finally took out his dick.

He tilted his head at me and crawled towards me, resting in between my legs and moved his 8in to my entrance.

Kissing my lips again he gripped tightly onto my hips sure to leave a mark, i wrapped my arms on his waist and grinding onto his member, i moaned as it entered me.