🖤☁Hanako x ghost!reader (Tbhk)

Toilet bound Hanako-kun

Warning- mentions of death, reader is dead, very fluffy, little cringe, angst.

Word count- 1400

(I didn't re-read this chapter so if there is some spelling errors or something just lemme know)

Thanks for 1000+💞

________________________________________

"Because i love you."

"Your a very clingy ghost you know..." He told me while avoiding my eyes as i attempted to grabb his hand, "Im clingy? Your the one who keeps coming back to me Amane-kun~," The boy rolled his eyes at me while blushing slightly.

I'm a ghost who had been haunting the school for 5 years ever since i died from bullies beating me until i couldn't breathe, a year ago a boy named Yugi Amane caught my attention... I wanted to be his friend so i appeared in front of him one day and ever since then we've been friends... I guess he wanted a friend too.

The school was empty right now every student should be at home right now but he stays and keeps me company, i sit down on the desk as Amane is turned around in his chair staring at me, "Amane-kun you have a twin..." He hesitantly nodded my way, "Whyyyyyy didn't you tell me Amaneeee," I whined, "Don't be stupid Y/n-san then you'd just go appear to him..."

I frowned, "Am I that untrustworthy Amane-kun..." He immediately nodded his head it felt like a anvil just fell onto my head, "Listen Y/n-san... My brother isn't like me... He's bad and mean.. Stay away from him," Seeing Amane's expression turn into a sad and one of pain made a feeling of hurt come into my heart, "Does Amane-kun's brother... Hurt him," We sat in silence just staring at each other i had a feeling i was right.

Standing from the desk i tried to take Amane's hand but i forgot that im a ghost.

"It's ok Amane-kun... I'll make sure no one ever hurts you again..." This was me attempting to promise my friend who i held very deeply to my heart, he placed his head onto the table holding it there letting me 'hold' his hand.."Your a spirit who'll never be able to leave the school... Im happy your worried about me... Hahaha~ im pretty sure your one of the only people who actually gives a damn about me... And that's sad saying how your a ghost... I'll never get to grow up with you... I will eventually leave this school and leave you with it... I can never tell anyone about you.. We can't even actually touch.. because your a ghost and im human,"

His hand that i was holding in my touch started to tremble... It trembled.. So much and i wanted to help him but i knew that all of his problems were out of my reach, "Amane-kun..." Weird... Friend that outside of each others reach.. Who couldn't do anything for the other.. I felt the hot liquid run down my cheeks seeing him trembling, crying, "Y/n-san... I've be-been thinking of this for a long time... But if i was there 5 years ago then those people wouldn't have hurt you," I couldn't help but smile at his kind words this is why i loved him.

"Hehe~ Look at me Amane-kun... I've been trying to do this ever since last month and i think i mastered it," Amane wiped his eyes dry before turning to look up at my tear filled face, "Even though... It's like im living a life that cannot contact you... I'm happy in a way.. Everything you said is true you'll end up leaving one day then im alone but im happy because i know i had someone who i loved with all my heart, you Amane-kun... My friend..." I closed my eyes tightly trying to concentrate hard onto my body.

Slowly i reached out and grabbed Amane's face... And for the first time in a year of knowing this boy i finally could feel his skin his nice, smooth, beautiful skin... "Y-y/n-san! I can feel your hands on my face!" Both our faces were filled with joy and confusion, "Yeah! It's fucking weird i haven't felt anyone in years," He smiled brightly at me and grabbed my hands that cupped his face, "Your hands are... Soft and cold... Hold me more," His sudden request made me blush slightly i wrapped my arms around his neck.

Amane guided his hands around my torso and snuggled deep into my chest, "Your body's so cold it's weird... How did you learn this... being able to touch people," I giggled and let go of him and grabbed on his hands intertwining our fingers,"It's not people... It's only you Amane-kun.. When a human and a spiritual being share a strong bond together if you concentrate really hard you'll be able to touch that human as long they both continue that bond," He smiled at me and placed his other hand on my cheek.

"Im glad... Though im scared that when i grow up we'll lose our bond... Should i die to be with you," My eyes widened but i quickly lowered them and laughed a bit, "Amane-kun when i was alive... I too wanted to die... To escape my life and be with my brother though my wish of death was fulfilled... I will never be able to see my brother again and i feel like a bird trapped in there cage... Alone.."

The tears started to spill from my eyes once again he wiped them away as soon as they fell, "After dying and being dead for 5 years and watching life go on i realized something's... 1. The reason i wanted to die was because i to focused on the horrible things in my life then all the good... And 2. Those who want to die, don't and if they do it's painful even if it ends quick... The pain will stick like glue,"

"My neglecting and abusive parents along with the severe bullying... Death felt like the only option to escape but i completely forgot about the few friends i had.. The nice sunset at the beach i always went to.. How the warmth of the summer heat felt on my face and the cold winter nipping at my nose... The leaves crunching under my feet in fall and those irritating bugs in spring... Im never gonna have it again. Death is never the first or last option... Live your life Amane-kun and I'll stay here," I would never want Amane to die here in this place and never leave.

I cried even harder, "I-if y-you die here! Yugi A-amane... I swear I'll never forgive you!" He stood from his chair and pulled me into a hug to cry on his shoulder.

After a bit i calmed down and we talked for a while.

"It's really late now... I should go home..." He told me patting my head while smiling at me, "Yeah.. But i wanna give you something first," I reached out my hand for Amane to give me his, he did and i placed a moon rock in the palm of his hand.

"The day i died i found a moon stone lying alone on the street... It's pretty right?" He stared at it with a suspicious glance, "Is it even real," I chuckled and softly punched his shoulder and turned towards the window staring up at the moon, "I don't even know... But i think it is so i want you to have it... Maybe it'll keep our bond strong," I closed his hand for him smiling brightly.

Amane smiled down at me, "One more thing Amane-kun heheh~," He pushed his head to the side, "What is it Y/n-san," Slowly i cupped his face on my hands we both blushed a bit i gently kissed his chubby cheek, "That's all Amane-kun... I've just wanted to do that for a while," I quickly pulled away staring at the ground, "S-ssee you tomorrow Y/n-san," His face was completely red as he walked out the classroom and closed the door behind him leaving me alone.. Once again.

"I'll be waiting for you Amane-kun... I'll always wait and wait.. No matter what." Because i love you