🍋🖤Chrollo x cheater!reader (hxh)

Hunter x hunter

Warning- you made him mad, rough rough, daddy kink, slut shaming, maybe a lil angsty.

Requests are open!

Word count- 1320

_______________________________________

"An entanglement"

My pov

"Hisoka~ mmh~." The girl who was already in an relationship was having i guess a little entanglement, the multi haired man was thrusting inside his "bosses" woman.

She did love Chrollo but she needed, correction she wanted dick but Chrollo didn't wanna do anything so early in they're relationship.

Y/n knew it was wrong but she couldn't help her desires, they both were meeting twice a week when Chrollo wasn't there but today he stayed back.

"I feel like spending time with Y/n today." He mumbles rounding the corner. "Ahh~ H-hisoka i-im gonna cum." Freezing once he heard his girlfriend's voice moaning a different name. "Cum with me babygirl." He heard the sickly sweet moan of a creepy jester.

"Remember this stop as soon as Chrollo fucks me." She warned Hisoka putting her pants back on. "Oh of course~..."

Chrollo not wanting to hear anymore, turned back around and enter his own room.

How could she do this to me...

He tried to hold in his tears and bit the inside of his cheek, waiting for a special person to come back. "Oh... Chrollo your here i thought you had left." Her heart race sped up immensely, did he hear, did he see? Im scared.

"I... Just decided to come back and spend time with you." He gave a small smile, on the outside he looked happy but to maintaining that smile on his face thought the inside of his mouth was bleeding.

"Awh that's really sweet." Thank god he didn't hear me. It hurt her thinking about what she had just done to him, she strides over to him, and kissed his forehead. "Y/n... I love you." He mumbled outta no where.

"I love-." She quickly shut up from his next words. "You slut, you fucked Hisoka you don't care about me or love me." He quickly stood up in front of me, and stared angrily into the woman's eyes.

"Y-you saw that..." Her eyes averted from his hurt ones. "You have the audacity to fuck someone else then can't even look me in the eye, look at me." Even though she knew she was far from the victim, she started crying.

"I'm sorry, please forgive me... I didn't want you to find out... Like this..." Her hands clutched onto his shirt, and sobbed looking up at him, she stoped crying a little once she saw Chrollo's small smile. "Y/n... You didn't want me to find out regardless, but it's ok though cause after i give you what you, oh so desperately wanted we're done." He smiled down at the girl, she sobbed even harder.

"But i wanna stay together, i know i was wrong... I'll never do it again please stay with me..." He grabbed her cheeks, and made Y/n look up into his deep brown ones. "Shut up slut, now get on the bed." He wiped her tears, Y/n wobbled over to the bed.

"This is really a shame, i actually wanted to spend my life with you..." That just made her feel worse, he crawled on top of her, quickly ripping off her pants and shirt.

Your pov

She gasped, he brought his mouth up to my neck biting and leaving marks, i always told Hisoka not to leave any.

He unclasped my bra and roughly groped my breast, bringing my bud inside his mouth while roughly playing with the other, his leg rubbing against my clothed core, all his pleasure was making me moan loudly.

"Now Y/n who do you want me or Hisoka." Chrollo pulled away and stared down at me. "Y-you..." He clenched his fingers around my neck. "I've fallen in love with a slut... Troublesome." His grip got tighter sure to leave a mark.

He stripped off my panties, and thrusted two fingers inside me making me moan loudly. "What is it am i not good enough for you." He started to get louder and his grip on my neck tightened. "N-no it's not Ahh~." He entered his fingers deeper inside me.

I grinded on his fingers to get him deeper, he gave me a disappointing look. "You really shouldn't play with peoples emotions." He thrusted his fingers again, i arched my back and screamed as i came on his fingers.

I could see him sucking his fingers looking down at me.

"Look at you such a slutty position, i haven't even took off my clothes yet." I looked him up and down, seeing him fully dressed and me bare with my legs wide open waiting for him.

He took off his shirt then pants and underwear, i saw his huge dick, he took it out and stroked it a couple of times, seeing pre cum drip out.

He grabbed a handful of my hair and moved my body so my mouth was alined with his cock.

Shoving himself inside my mouth and thrusting, i tried to pull back but his hand kept my head in place, lacking oxygen tears started forming as he thrusted letting out moans and groans.

I sucked and licked around his member, he thrusted farther inside my mouth making me gag, after a while he came inside my mouth, i swallowed and immediately after started coughing.

"Good girl, now sit on my lap." I crawled onto his lap, i leaned in and tried to kiss him but he denied me. "Don't test you luck." He slammed my body down onto his thick cock, my eyes rolled into the back of my head feeling him deeper inside me with each thrust.

He sucked on my neck while roughly fucking me, he bit my neck making blood come out, i yelped as he did it again but in a different location.

I screamed loudly feeling his hit my spot. "C-chrollo~ ri-right there." But he started slowing his pace only slightly touching that spot. "B-but." He kissed my forehead.

Throwing my onto the bed my body laying side ways he pushed himself into my tight pussy, i moaned loudly my legs shaking and drool leaving my mouth. "Now has Hisoka ever fucked you this good." Going faster and deeper inside my fragile body. "No~ ahh." I gripped onto the pillows.

He went faster, i felt the knot in my stomach about to burst. "I-imm gonna cum.." Whimpering as my legs violently shook, i arch my back and came on his member, he came inside me.

As he pulled out i watched as our cum leaked out of my hole, moving me on all fours, he slowly slipped himself back inside me letting out a loud hiss. "Still so tight, just like a good slut." He slapped my ass, my moans getting louder.

Pulling my hair making my head fall back and my back to arch giving him more angles, i screamed once he hit my spot thrusting and repeatedly hitting that same spot.

Only thing you could here were our moans, skin slapping, the occasional spankings.

I released again onto his cock but he kept thrusting inside faster and faster, my body got weak as his tip reached my womb.

"Y/n~." After his loud moan he released his seed inside me, slowly pulled out but pulled my ass towards him. "Look at how our cum flows out from your dirty pussy, so beautiful." Releasing his grip on me, i collapsed onto the bed panting and trying to control my trembling.

"Ch-chrollo... Please don't leave..." He looked down at me with a frown, he grabbed my limp body and pulled me into his chest. "This was your decision when you decided to have sex with Hisoka." I gripped tightly onto his shirt beginning to sob.

Chrollo sighed and moved a hand to his face, like he was wiping something away, he gently let me go and placed me onto the bed and stood up, "Don't come back to the Phantom Troupe, i don't want to see your face again." I stared at him as he picked his clothes from the ground.

"Chrollo... Wait, please I'll fix don't leave me." He looked back at my tear stained face, "There's nothing to fix! This is were your greedy and impatient manner got you." His face was filled with anger and hurt but i couldn't be mad at him, "Dammit..." He stared at me he then wiped the tear that was falling from his eyes, "When i come back you need to be gone." He was right, i hurt him to much, all i could do as he walked out the door was sob and watch.